Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are orals harsher on females?

I'm a 28 year old girl, I was looking to run anavar and winstrol for cutting but I heard orals are way more harsh on women's liver than in men's liver? even taking the same liver support supplements, is that true, I was looking to run low doses of winni and var for 7 weeks for cutting, thank you.

The orals will affect one's liver in direct proportion to the amount's consumed. However, being a lady, you should definitely avoid using winstrol, and not because of the liver - it is a highly androgenic compound that will cause virilization issues. Why not use SARMS? They are a much safer and healthier alternative for a lady...

I'm a 28 year old girl, I was looking to run anavar and winstrol for cutting but I heard orals are way more harsh on women's liver than in men's liver? even taking the same liver support supplements, is that true, I was looking to run low doses of winni and var for 7 weeks for cutting, thank you.

The truth is no. A womens liver, kidneys etc etc work the same as a mans. You're just the opposite sex not a race apart.

Women have all the same organs as men do. Liver toxic oral steroids will but the same strain on a woman's liver as it will a man's liver.

If you are worried about liver strain, stick with steroids that are not liver toxic such as primo or use SARMS.

You can read up on SARMS more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

I don't think steroids are going to be a good idea. Steroids do not burn fat. Anavar nor winstrol will burn fat for you. They are also both liver toxic.

Maybe SARMs or just adjusting diet will be your best bet.

Top Bottom