Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimal Cycle Length for Anavar

Thanks Thandie - can I ask another question though - Oatmeal - is that what we call porridge? ie rolled oats?
On the second one - I just wanted really low carbs to help with fat loss.

the 1st one - should actually look like this - again I have been dropping the carbs

#1 bowl of porridge
#2 apple
#3 tuna & rice
#4 fruit & nat yog
#5 any meat & green veg
#6 protein drink

I train at night so the protein drink at the end is my postworkout drink.

I plan to only do low carbs for a week - then get back to normal.....I know I joke about not doing figure competitions but secretly I kinda would like to...but dont tell anyone ;)

Thanks again

As I mentioned, you need carbs even when cutting. You're hardly getting any carbs in your meals. You should definitely lower your carbs and calories all together, but not to the extend of eliminating them.

Thanks Thandie - can I ask another question though - Oatmeal - is that what we call porridge? ie rolled oats?
On the second one - I just wanted really low carbs to help with fat loss.

the 1st one - should actually look like this - again I have been dropping the carbs

#1 bowl of porridge
#2 apple
#3 tuna & rice
#4 fruit & nat yog
#5 any meat & green veg
#6 protein drink

I train at night so the protein drink at the end is my postworkout drink.

I plan to only do low carbs for a week - then get back to normal.....I know I joke about not doing figure competitions but secretly I kinda would like to...but dont tell anyone ;)

Thanks again

Sorry, I didn't answer the question.
Yes, oatmeal is a porridge.

Thanks...I'm a dumb Brit huh?

I bought Ripped 2 today and have started reading that so looks like Carbs will be back on the menu tomorrow...thanks for your advice you are bang on the money x

Hell no what's sad about wanting to look good for you hen and wedding!!
Congratulations huni.

Good luck with the var and training !!

Donna

Top Bottom