Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on rice cakes

needtogetas said:
best dame beer costers money can by.lol
Condensation seeps thru & makes em soggy ...

Gymgurl said:
Well somehow you got me going...so Im going YAY me
Got that right YAY you ... Clean dieting is rough, but once you get over the 'hump' it's usually smooth roads ahead.... until those dang cheat days! Be careful with those ... :)

I really like them for a snack. I usually eat one or 1 1/2 with a tsp or so of anpb.
So is that a no? I don't have a problem controlling myself with these or the anpb. I thought the anpb was a good protein/fat to eat. It isn't ????? :worried:
someone please let me know, and i'll quit buying it. LIke i said, i have no problem controlling my amount on either. They aint THAAAT great! ;)

getnfit06 said:
I really like them for a snack. I usually eat one or 1 1/2 with a tsp or so of anpb.
So is that a no? I don't have a problem controlling myself with these or the anpb. I thought the anpb was a good protein/fat to eat. It isn't ????? :worried:
someone please let me know, and i'll quit buying it. LIke i said, i have no problem controlling my amount on either. They aint THAAAT great! ;)
Use sugar free jam NOT PB on these if you want to eat them.

*Bunny* said:
Condensation seeps thru & makes em soggy ...

Got that right YAY you ... Clean dieting is rough, but once you get over the 'hump' it's usually smooth roads ahead.... until those dang cheat days! Be careful with those ... :)
not if you get the caramel ones.they have a water proff seal of caramel.lol

needtogetas said:
not if you get the caramel ones.they have a water proff seal of caramel.lol
But then they stick to the bottom of the can/glass etc .. & rub against your forearm all nasty like...

conclusion = not good coasters ...

*Bunny* said:
But then they stick to the bottom of the can/glass etc .. & rub against your forearm all nasty like...

conclusion = not good coasters ...
ok you win.
but thats about all I would use them for.

Top Bottom