Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMG - http://www.miraclenoodle.com/

the-short-one said:
I did not know they were getting married. very cool. I'm working my way through Dave's thread - I'm on page 50 or something. lolol Very good read.

I'll start listening to the podcasts.
Yeah I read it all one day now I check daily to keep up with it. His style of dieting etc really works for me. I am going to be putting a new split together based on his training style too.

superqt4u2nv said:
Yeah I read it all one day now I check daily to keep up with it. His style of dieting etc really works for me. I am going to be putting a new split together based on his training style too.

have you checked out his website? He does competition training for $500 - for the whole 16 weeks. wow. that's uber cheap, IMO.

the-short-one said:
have you checked out his website? He does competition training for $500 - for the whole 16 weeks. wow. that's uber cheap, IMO.
Yeah very well priced one of my friends was/is being trained by him the one that helped me with my last prep. He based most my training and stuff off Dave's diet and training methods so very familar with it.

Hungry Girl did an article on shirataki noodles! Like Jen, I can't find them around here. Make sure you rinse them well. Supposedly they taste like ass if you don't. :lmao:

So TSO, how were the noodles?

I've been getting brown rice noodles from Target, and they are really good. Brown rice is the only ingredient.

ok - I got the noodles in, pu them away, and then forgot about them. :nerd: So - I'm having them right now with my chicken and vegis.

They taste like....nothing. ;) this is a good thing - I added some soy sauce and am tricking myself into thinking I'm having soba noodles, or whatever they're called.

made from yam flour. no calories. 2 thumbs up.

the-short-one said:
ok - I got the noodles in, pu them away, and then forgot about them. :nerd: So - I'm having them right now with my chicken and vegis.

They taste like....nothing. ;) this is a good thing - I added some soy sauce and am tricking myself into thinking I'm having soba noodles, or whatever they're called.

made from yam flour. no calories. 2 thumbs up.
Sweet that is what I as hoping if they don't ship to Canada I am going to :evil:

wow!
I'm gonna have to give these a try.
I haven't missed pasta at all but I do get bored eating the same stuff over and over so this could be a nice change of pace.
Thanks for sharing

Hey did these taste fishy at all? I got some from a low carb grocery store and they tasted fishy to me but not this exact brand want to check before I order some.

Top Bottom