Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omg?! 0% body fat help?!?! whats wrong?!?!

hamstein

hello i'm a girl and i'm 15yrs old i'm quite short and i'm not fat i'm actually quite thin lol
I used these scales and weighed myself on some body fat scales, everyone got a turn their's came out normal around 10-20 they were all girls around my age, but when I got on the scales my body fat was 0.1% and i came back 6 weeks later i went down and the scales weren't able to detect any fat so it said ERROR ERROR?!?!

does anyone know what's wrong with me? it isn't to do with the scales since it worked perfectly well for everyone else

hamstein said:
hello i'm a girl and i'm 15yrs old i'm quite short and i'm not fat i'm actually quite thin lol
I used these scales and weighed myself on some body fat scales, everyone got a turn their's came out normal around 10-20 they were all girls around my age, but when I got on the scales my body fat was 0.1% and i came back 6 weeks later i went down and the scales weren't able to detect any fat so it said ERROR ERROR?!?!

does anyone know what's wrong with me? it isn't to do with the scales since it worked perfectly well for everyone else

LOL

Anyone wanna take this one??

....ok - I will.

0% BF is biologically impossible.

You were standing on a Tanita type scale which is useless for anything other than a boat anchor.

Can you see your abs??

what's wrong with you? let's start with: you are 15. go get some gravy fries and let's watch the Gilmore Girls.....

hamstein said:
ok i shall do that later, does this mean i have a high or low metabolism? :coffee:
i don't know. metabolisms change. is mom fat? cuz most women morph into their moms. everyone wonders why i haven't married yet, well, i stick by the mom rule.

so i'm gonna look like my mum when i'm older? won't i look like my dad? and err body fat high means u burn food slower body fat low you burn food quicker yh?

hamstein said:
so i'm gonna look like my mum when i'm older? won't i look like my dad? and err body fat high means u burn food slower body fat low you burn food quicker yh?

Since we don't know what you, your mom or dad look like - we can't say who you will really look like....

The body fat % number is just the percentage of your body that is fat......

And if it's a stand-on Tanita scale you used, they are notoriously "inaccurate." And being 15 - you should not be so obsessed with a number such as that.....

if you arent seeing abs - then my best guess is that you are above 13% at a minimum

Top Bottom