Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omg?! 0% body fat help?!?! whats wrong?!?!

so i take it this is a forum for old people?!? :| aha is he really 64 lol :D is everyone a bodybuilder here? I'd like to start :>

a 15 year old girl looking for info should not be made fun of on this site! ignore some of the comments people make here....most on ef are here to help :)

hamstein said:
so i take it this is a forum for old people?!? :| aha is he really 64 lol :D is everyone a bodybuilder here? I'd like to start :>

He's old by your standards.

...and yes! we actually workout. :D Stay in the women's forum and we'll be glad to help you. Start by reading all the good information at the top of the page. (the one that says "START HERE" :D)

the-short-one said:
He's old by your standards.

...and yes! we actually workout. :D Stay in the women's forum and we'll be glad to help you. Start by reading all the good information at the top of the page. (the one that says "START HERE" :D)
goddamit!

hamstein said:

LOL Noooooooo, it's not a forum for old people.....erm, unless you think 37 is old, which @ 15 you probably do.....This site has a lot of funny people too - or people who think they're funny, plus there's some inside jokes & sarcasm that's all in good fun, so it may take you a bit to get used to that.....

Most of us women do lift & some compete as well....so you're in good hands....Welcome!!

Top Bottom