Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omg?! 0% body fat help?!?! whats wrong?!?!

hamstein said:
erm no they don't lol, i'm not muscley :S

then there's no way you're at 0%. NO WAY. :)

if you're totally obsessed with knowing this number, get your BF checked by SOMEONE ELSE who has calipers. Your health teacher or school nurse or something. They also do it at the gym for a fee.

Good thing the scale is broken because otherwise you wouldn't be alive to post. :)

Electronic failure - could be from a lot of things - that are specific to your body or just a freak event.

If you need to know your BF - have it done the old fashioned way.

velvett said:
oh i'm gay now? becuase i just happened to point out that some larger women were picking on a smaller girl? so that makes me gay? fine. i'm gay. happy now?

oh ok why is everyone a platinum member here? and yes i do eat, and how comes humantarget hates me so much ? :s I like to post here now it's friendly :)

hamstein said:
oh ok why is everyone a platinum member here? and yes i do eat, and how comes humantarget hates me so much ? :s I like to post here now it's friendly :)

HT is emotionally challenged, so don't mind him. The rest of us are plat because we pay to support this site. :) HT is plat so that he can prey on underage girlies. (psst - he's 64 years old and doesn't wear any britches. stay away from him.)

hamstein said:

Don't worry about him.....pretened he's not even here..... ;)

Top Bottom