Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omfngbbqthxbye Shoe Crisis!

Sassy69

LOL.. sorry ....
ok here's the situation. I own about 10 billion pairs of heels - shoes, strappies, open toe, boots, whatever. About 12 prs of tennis shoes (Nike, ASICs, Fila, Otomox, etc.) but no flat comfortable dress shoes like for standing or a walking around 500,000 sq foot trade show for 3 days....

I need help. I wanted to find a pair of flat-soled or 1" or less, lace-up "trouser boots". Except they don't seem to exist. I used to own 2 pairs back in the 80s, but mom made me throw them out when I moved to FL. Now you can buy those funny elf boots and pretty much everything from the 80s again, EXCEPT decent looking flat boots...

Any suggestions or anyone have any? Other variations seem to be cowboy boots, shoes like cowboy boots, 'riding boot' type things (which are hard enough to get over my calves, much less over my calves + under a pair of pants..

Any suggestions?? Something that doesn't look "orthopedic"....

Did you try Zappos (www.zappos.com)? You can do a search on boot type and heel height....it'll give you almost all the options on the market. It's a great site with free back & forth shipping for returns etc and the service is impeccable!

Shadow - the hooker heels don't help the situation.... if they would make something like Doc Martens that weren't so fat & waffle-bottomy it would be fantastic!

Spent last nigh on zappos.com for hours -- you know the only shit they have is those fucking elf boots from the 80s & old lady orthopedic shoes.

Sassy69 said:
Shadow - the hooker heels don't help the situation.... if they would make something like Doc Martens that weren't so fat & waffle-bottomy it would be fantastic!

Spent last nigh on zappos.com for hours -- you know the only shit they have is those fucking elf boots from the 80s & old lady orthopedic shoes.

Do you mean like the women's equivalent to wing tips for men??

jenscats5 said:
Do you mean like the women's equivalent to wing tips for men??

Yea kinda I guess. Not like saddle shoes. I used to own some nice flat boots that were lace up and nice, not clunky or orthapedic looking. Can't find them anymore. But more boots than shoes. Just prefer them myself.

Sassy69 said:
Yea kinda I guess. Not like saddle shoes. I used to own some nice flat boots that were lace up and nice, not clunky or orthapedic looking. Can't find them anymore. But more boots than shoes. Just prefer them myself.

Try JCPenney or Dillard's or whatever you guys have down there?

Sassy69 said:

LOL

I love my Dr M's.

Top Bottom