Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The OMEGA Project will take 2 females for free

Ladies, take advantage of this deal. OMEGA's training regimes for both men and women come highly recommended....and this is a freebie.

Good deal right here, lets see some ladies get in on this.

This is the deal of a lifetime. i've been involved with omega for quite a while and his program took me to the next level. it works better than anything i've encountered
in all the years i've been training. my wife trains omega style and she looks amazing.

Very generous of you, Omega. I bet a couple ladies here will take you up on it. I just have a question regarding your protocol. Since your program is a combination of routine and supplements, are there any known absolute or relative contraindications in regards to the supplements? If so, can a participant, understanding they won't get the full experience/benefit of your program, utilize just the workout aspect? A newer member to Elite posted she cannot use supplements, but she seems like the perfect prospect for your program.

I'd be interested in knowing some more, I just opened the link and I'm going to read a bit about this. PM me if you'd like :)

Always interested in trying new things!!!

Top Bottom