Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympia 2006 Women's Body Building Pics - Pre Judging

the-short-one

EF VIP
I was pleasantly suprised to see how feminine these women looked. Iris Kyle in particular. She had a beautiful hour glass figure and is one of the nicest people I've met.

It was really cool. I went to the Orleans fitness center Saturday morning. I did my workout with the weights (shoulders/back) and then got on the treadmill. About 5 minutes into it, Iris Kyle stepped on the treadmill to my left and Amber Littlejohn stepped on the treadmill to my left. lolol Iris made me look really small, and I had more muscle than Amber Littlejohn - so we looked like a S M L. :D I was excited, dammit.

I got a chance to talk to Iris in the locker room yesterday and also this morning at the seminar. She asked me if I was competing and I told her I wanted to next year. She asked me how tall I was and how much I weighed - then told me I had the physique for bb and though I'd do well and to email her or call her. She gave me her cell phone number. lolol Holy :cow:.

I know a lot of you don't like women's body building, but I was in awe of her physique. She has an ass you can bounce quarters off of, and a tiny waist. I don't have any aspirations of getting that big, but I her body in general is, IMO almost perfect.

Here are some pics from jeff's camera. I'll post more tomorrow off of mine.

Dr. Dena Westerfield looked really good (her first Olympia), and so did Brenda Raganot. Both these women have smaller physiques, and bounce back and forth between light and heavy.

Me, ya'll. :D With Iris Kyle and Dayana Cadeau.
iris.jpg

Brenda Raganot & Bonny Preist

raganaut.jpg

Dayana Cadeau, Bonnie Preist, Annie Rivieccio, & Iris Kyle

iris-finalists-front.jpg

iris-finalists-back-2.jpg

iris-finalists-back.jpg

Dayana Cadeau

Picture-084.jpg

Picture-083.jpg

Picture-085.jpg

Picture-086.jpg

Lisa Aukland

lisa.jpg

lisa-2.jpg

lisa-3.jpg

lisa-4.jpg

Brenda Raganot

brenda-2.jpg

brenda.jpg

Dena Westerfield

dena.jpg

Colette Nelson

colette.jpg

colette-2.jpg

colette-3.jpg

colette-4.jpg

Betty Pariso

bonnie.jpg

bonnie-2.jpg

bonnie-3.jpg

Yaxeni

yaxeni.jpg

yaxeni-2.jpg

yaxeni-3.jpg

yaxeni-4.jpg

Iris Kyle

iris-1.jpg

iris-2.jpg

iris-3.jpg

iris-4.jpg

iris-5.jpg

Great pics!! Love the one of you with the other ladies......I'm surprised how low Yaxeni placed - thought she usually placed higher.....

jenscats5 said:
Great pics!! Love the one of you with the other ladies......I'm surprised how low Yaxeni placed - thought she usually placed higher.....

She didn't look very good. I was surprised, as well.

Thx TSO - they all look great. Yaxeni has been one of the last of the "old school big girls" -- it becomes really hard for a heavy wt to get a "softer look" w/o getting too squishy. Iris is sort of the "next one in line". The smaller girls like Brenda Raganot have an easier time of wearing the size better.

Damn Betty! 48 yrs old! She looks friggen awesome! Lisa Aukland IMO wears it all the best. I've actually trained w/ Dayana Cadeau in FL. Nice lady. Friggen solid.

While the BB ladies, are hella big for my taste, it's nice to see them putting of a more feminine look.

Sassy69 said:
Thx TSO - they all look great. Yaxeni has been one of the last of the "old school big girls" -- it becomes really hard for a heavy wt to get a "softer look" w/o getting too squishy. Iris is sort of the "next one in line". The smaller girls like Brenda Raganot have an easier time of wearing the size better.

Damn Betty! 48 yrs old! She looks friggen awesome! Lisa Aukland IMO wears it all the best. I've actually trained w/ Dayana Cadeau in FL. Nice lady. Friggen solid.

Yo, Betty is 50! At least, that's what it says in the program, and what they announced when she came on stage. ??? Hell, I don't know.

the-short-one said:
Yo, Betty is 50! At least, that's what it says in the program, and what they announced when she came on stage. ??? Hell, I don't know.

Yea I knew she was up there somewhere - but she's fucking amazing. I consider her one of my "heros".

Sassy69 said:
Yea I knew she was up there somewhere - but she's fucking amazing. I consider her one of my "heros".

She DID look awesome. Up close and on stage. I agree.

I was really impressed at how these women looked. I didn't know what to expect, quite frankly. I think I was afraid I'd be looking at a bunch of manly women. :D lolol A couple of them were questionable, but for the most part, there was no doubt these women were women. Even my boyfriend agreed. Jeff was really impressed. the pictures posted are from his camera, and I know he wouldn't have taken pics if he didn't like what he was looking at.

Its been a few yrs since they started this "20% softer" stuff and it mostly just meant a lot of the bigger ladies like Yaxeni & Iris were just big & softer = squishier. But they kept judging for them, why? Maybe political as they can't just let the traditionally top rankers get bumped for that. Could be they have finally sized down enough, i.e. body transformation time, to get to wherever the judges are trying to go.

Thanks Shorty :D

Betty looks amazing I saw her at the 04 Arnold and she not only looks great for her age but has maintained a great deal of feminity which says a lot for the possible longgivity of female BB.

Top Bottom