Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Older females and steroids

Causje

what would be a good option for an older female who wants to get back into steroid use
I'm 52 years old and a former competitor and I've used several steroids but nothing recently over the past 10 years
my main goal is to lean out more

Anavar is going to be the main go to, my wife who is also 52 used it, but it bothered her stomach. Since that bothered her stomach we went to Primo and that has worked well for her with no sides.

Now another note that has to be asked about is are you post menopause or in menopause and have you had a hormone panel done. My wife found her testosterone to be around 10 nl/dl (I think I got the unit right?) According to your family doctor this would be well within the normal range or like 2-60 nl/dl, but if you talk to most HRT clinics anything under 20 nl/dl is low and up to 100 nl/dl is acceptible. With all of this in hand and doing some playing around we figured out between 10 to 15 mg (about 5-10% of what I guy should take for TRT) of testosterone cypionate administered subcutaneously once per week seems to get her testosterone around that 60-70 range. She has crazy energy and a libido that actually keeps up with me when I run Tren! We didn't go the HRT clinic route as they wanted to give her a testosterone creme and it can really mess with a guys levels causing them to cycle all over the place, I could just imagine what it would do to a woman.

With all that said I am not a doctor and my wife and I have just been conservatively playing and trying to figure out what works. Also make sure you test anything you get from a UGL (underground lab). For testosterone my wife actually uses my pharmacy grade TRT testosterone and I use the UGL since as a guy I can tolerate over and underdosed product better than her.

what would be a good option for an older female who wants to get back into steroid use
I'm 52 years old and a former competitor and I've used several steroids but nothing recently over the past 10 years
my main goal is to lean out more

I only support anavar use for women

2.5mgs anavar
10mgs cardarine
and a big lifestyle change

Anavar is going to be the main go to, my wife who is also 52 used it, but it bothered her stomach. Since that bothered her stomach we went to Primo and that has worked well for her with no sides.

Now another note that has to be asked about is are you post menopause or in menopause and have you had a hormone panel done. My wife found her testosterone to be around 10 nl/dl (I think I got the unit right?) According to your family doctor this would be well within the normal range or like 2-60 nl/dl, but if you talk to most HRT clinics anything under 20 nl/dl is low and up to 100 nl/dl is acceptible. With all of this in hand and doing some playing around we figured out between 10 to 15 mg (about 5-10% of what I guy should take for TRT) of testosterone cypionate administered subcutaneously once per week seems to get her testosterone around that 60-70 range. She has crazy energy and a libido that actually keeps up with me when I run Tren! We didn't go the HRT clinic route as they wanted to give her a testosterone creme and it can really mess with a guys levels causing them to cycle all over the place, I could just imagine what it would do to a woman.

With all that said I am not a doctor and my wife and I have just been conservatively playing and trying to figure out what works. Also make sure you test anything you get from a UGL (underground lab). For testosterone my wife actually uses my pharmacy grade TRT testosterone and I use the UGL since as a guy I can tolerate over and underdosed product better than her.

very nice info here

Top Bottom