Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

older female PED solutions

rullwood

I’m an older female
55 years old
been in fitness for 30 some years
what are the best PED’s for someone my age to improve my health and performance?
I’m currently in the gym and yoga studio a combination of 6x a week so I take it very serious

A lot of it has to do with what performance are you trying to enhance.

If your trying to build muscle the best for females of any age is Anavar. Second would be Primo and winstrol is last. Of course since you will be using underground labs you will want to make sure you test and verify what you buy is what you are actually getting as the preferred anabolics for women are also the most expensive as they are least likely to cause virilization, development of manly traits (hair growth, deepening voice, enlarged clit, and several others can occur if you get the wrong stuff or take too high of doses of the above.)

For endurance you would probably have to move into SARMs, I personally do not like SARMs though as they have not been tested as extensively as actual steroids.

For aging I have heard great things about some peptides, but have no experience with it.

FYI, my wife is 51 and has been on Anavar for a little over 3 weeks. 10 mg a day spit into 2 doses 12 hours apart of 5 mg. Her Strength is shooting through the roof and she has been hitting personal records left and right with her lifting. No side effects have been noticed to date, except maybe a little higher sex drive, but to me that is a good side!!

I’m an older female
55 years old
been in fitness for 30 some years
what are the best PED’s for someone my age to improve my health and performance?
I’m currently in the gym and yoga studio a combination of 6x a week so I take it very serious

for women 2.5mgs anavar is the best with 10mgs cardarine and some light cardazol

Top Bottom