Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

old for a woman over 40?

Connie40

My question is for ladies over 40. how do you feel ? how have you changed how you train? I am in my mid 40's and all my friends no longer hit the gym and lift weights. everyone is doing cardio and yoga these days. looking for some tips and ideas to get me better using my time so i can keep looking and feeling good.

it sure seems to be that way. you rarely see women older than 40 working out. it is always the 20 somethings.

the truth is there are more effective ways to get what you want out of fitness than just pumping iron in the gym. that is something that many on here will get butt hurt about but it is true. you will get way more out of a legit 1 hour yoga or pilates class than you would from 1 hour weight training.

My girlfriend is 50, and loves powerlifting more than ever to be honest. Don't let your age be an artificial barrier.

I think variety in your routine is great. I would still lift weights but also incorporate other types of training like cardio, yoga, etc.

Top Bottom