Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olay Products

foxxie

Has anyone in here used any of the olay Products ? If so, how good are they? Does it work as what they advertise or is it another false propaganda?

I was thinking about buying the total effects 7x antiaging and the regenerist eye lifting serum. Anyone has any experience using this product? Any review will be appreciated! Thanks :)

foxxie said:
Has anyone in here used any of the olay Products ? If so, how good are they? Does it work as what they advertise or is it another false propaganda?

I was thinking about buying the total effects 7x antiaging and the regenerist eye lifting serum. Anyone has any experience using this product? Any review will be appreciated! Thanks :)
I have tried them - and unfortunatly had to return both cream products I tried because they made my skin break out into a massive rash - hives and all.

I also tried (read.....glutton for punishment) the face wash clothes - and they were actually really great.
I dont know alot of people who have used their cream products and been happy. They are (as the name ensures) OILy ... the aging creams I tried have a harsh oil content.

If your looking for good creams to try out - Get some Avon ANEW --- its amazing.

foxxie said:

What effect do you want in a cream? Anti ageing?, prone to breakouts? or just to keep yr skin hydrated? I work with alot of top artists.. One of the main artists has been using Olay's famous moisturiser for years on models, Actress's etc.. It's the beauty balm.. But it is quite greasy, I used it once and never again for me, I'm very sensitive though..

The SIMPLE range is good if you don't want to spend too much on products.. everyone I know loves that stuff. Cheaper products will never go deep enough in the skin, basically it will only remove whats on top of the skin. Sometimes they can actually block pores and cause a rash or a breakout or even little bumps on the skin..

That isn't a good sign, Bliss products are amazing.. They really clean the skin and does exactly what it says it'll do! Because we all workout and sweat, we need good stuff to remove whats left on our skins.. NARS skincare is great too.. Gentle Cream Cleanser, Balancing Moisture Lotion, I'm sure they'll be fine for you and all natural ingredients.

NARS also does a great deep cleansing bar.. It looks like a soap but isn't, really cleans out pores and gets rid of blackheads because of its high content of coconut oil.. Coconut is a great natural exfoliant as well as cucumber.. Juice a whole cucumber eveyday and you'll see such a big difference in yr complexion and how radiant yr skin will become all within a few days..

first let me know what yr concerns are, How much you wanna spend etc.. and I'll tell you what to buy! I reccommend you to spend more if there was a particular problem with yr skin, but if you have great skin with minimal amount spent, keep it that way..

Ilk said:
What effect do you want in a cream? Anti ageing?, prone to breakouts? or just to keep yr skin hydrated? I work with alot of top artists.. One of the main artists has been using Olay's famous moisturiser for years on models, Actress's etc.. It's the beauty balm.. But it is quite greasy, I used it once and never again for me, I'm very sensitive though..

The SIMPLE range is good if you don't want to spend too much on products.. everyone I know loves that stuff. Cheaper products will never go deep enough in the skin, basically it will only remove whats on top of the skin. Sometimes they can actually block pores and cause a rash or a breakout or even little bumps on the skin..

That isn't a good sign, Bliss products are amazing.. They really clean the skin and does exactly what it says it'll do! Because we all workout and sweat, we need good stuff to remove whats left on our skins.. NARS skincare is great too.. Gentle Cream Cleanser, Balancing Moisture Lotion, I'm sure they'll be fine for you and all natural ingredients.

NARS also does a great deep cleansing bar.. It looks like a soap but isn't, really cleans out pores and gets rid of blackheads because of its high content of coconut oil.. Coconut is a great natural exfoliant as well as cucumber.. Juice a whole cucumber eveyday and you'll see such a big difference in yr complexion and how radiant yr skin will become all within a few days..

first let me know what yr concerns are, How much you wanna spend etc.. and I'll tell you what to buy! I reccommend you to spend more if there was a particular problem with yr skin, but if you have great skin with minimal amount spent, keep it that way..

I seem to have dark circle around my eye and wrinkles ( no one notice it though but me) OH well! and i use to have dry skin on my face but i think that' clear that up..( i use to all day moisturizer Olay with spf 15)

I would be willing to spend any money if it's worth it..what do you got?

foxxie said:
I seem to have dark circle around my eye and wrinkles ( no one notice it though but me) OH well! and i use to have dry skin on my face but i think that' clear that up..( i use to all day moisturizer Olay with spf 15)

I would be willing to spend any money if it's worth it..what do you got?

The best product I've seen with huge results for dark circles is the Dr. Sebagh products.. Yes it is expensive but amazing stuff.. Alot of Actress's and Actors use it over here.. Its really marvellous stuff! Also is the STRIVECTIN SD Eye cream.. Great for smoothing out fine lines.. Lack of sleep, Maybe an allergy to Dairy (people who have dark circles, usually because of a dairy allergy) causes the problem aswell.. Buy some Rosewater and pat the eye area for circulation with light butterfly touches.. Thats a little trick I use with models.. really works. Sleep is probably the best solution.. Or whether you inherited the dark circles is different matter.

Check out both DR.SEBAGH and STRICVECTIN SD EYE CREAM.. Great feedback with those products.. you'll be very happy! Check out the prices too.. Its all worth the money! Some cheap products are good, But never will a £4/5 Cleanser or moisturiser will clean pores deep enough.. Don't waste it on cheap stuff.. let me know what you decide!

Ilk said:
The best product I've seen with huge results for dark circles is the Dr. Sebagh products.. Yes it is expensive but amazing stuff.. Alot of Actress's and Actors use it over here.. Its really marvellous stuff! Also is the STRIVECTIN SD Eye cream.. Great for smoothing out fine lines.. Lack of sleep, Maybe an allergy to Dairy (people who have dark circles, usually because of a dairy allergy) causes the problem aswell.. Buy some Rosewater and pat the eye area for circulation with light butterfly touches.. Thats a little trick I use with models.. really works. Sleep is probably the best solution.. Or whether you inherited the dark circles is different matter.

Check out both DR.SEBAGH and STRICVECTIN SD EYE CREAM.. Great feedback with those products.. you'll be very happy! Check out the prices too.. Its all worth the money! Some cheap products are good, But never will a £4/5 Cleanser or moisturiser will clean pores deep enough.. Don't waste it on cheap stuff.. let me know what you decide!

where can I buy those stuff....?

foxxie said:
where can I buy those stuff....?

What stores you have around you?? The best possible way is to get it online, If you do have a big shopping store try and get a sample first! it is great stuff.. Moisturiser wise.. for everyday wear, Dr Brandt is amazing! Its called Poreless Moisture! Great stuff, so This is how yr regime will be:

Cleanse & Tone.. Both From NARS if possible!
-Gentle Cream Cleanser and the Hydrating Toning Lotion! (all NARS)

-The hydrating Lotion has Beet Root Extract, Which is a natural exfoliator.. Use after You've Cleansed.. Amazing stuff! Yes I love the word Amazing don't I!! This Lotion doesn't contain any Alcohol! It isn't drying!

-Poreless Moisture.. From Dr.Brandt.. Just a great hydrated moisturiser that smoothes over and tightens pores!

- Every night use the STRIVECTIN Eye cream! Thats it.. This Eye Cream is one of the biggest products around so is the Dr. Sebagh stuff too.. Both on the same level!

You Don't have to use the same skin products from the same company! Our skin gets used to products quickly, so using a variety keeps up the skins balance! Keeping it simple is way more effective than laying creams on top of cream etc.. Do use SPF 30 everyday throughout the year! your skin will love you for it! But Foxxie baby that'll be enough for what you want!

Also the other main treatments for dark circles.. SLEEP!! Try and avoid Dairy for a while, See if it makes any difference.. You'll love all the skincare.. try and get it online or Sephora stocks NARS.. not sure about the other products! :)

Top Bottom