Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olay Products

wrinkles and fine lines..... Hydroderm, works really great. Moisturizer..... Jurlique Day Care Face Cream... killer stuff. expensive but worth it. they both have their own websites.

Ilk said:
What stores you have around you?? The best possible way is to get it online, If you do have a big shopping store try and get a sample first! it is great stuff.. Moisturiser wise.. for everyday wear, Dr Brandt is amazing! Its called Poreless Moisture! Great stuff, so This is how yr regime will be:

Cleanse & Tone.. Both From NARS if possible!
-Gentle Cream Cleanser and the Hydrating Toning Lotion! (all NARS)

-The hydrating Lotion has Beet Root Extract, Which is a natural exfoliator.. Use after You've Cleansed.. Amazing stuff! Yes I love the word Amazing don't I!! This Lotion doesn't contain any Alcohol! It isn't drying!

-Poreless Moisture.. From Dr.Brandt.. Just a great hydrated moisturiser that smoothes over and tightens pores!

- Every night use the STRIVECTIN Eye cream! Thats it.. This Eye Cream is one of the biggest products around so is the Dr. Sebagh stuff too.. Both on the same level!

You Don't have to use the same skin products from the same company! Our skin gets used to products quickly, so using a variety keeps up the skins balance! Keeping it simple is way more effective than laying creams on top of cream etc.. Do use SPF 30 everyday throughout the year! your skin will love you for it! But Foxxie baby that'll be enough for what you want!

Also the other main treatments for dark circles.. SLEEP!! Try and avoid Dairy for a while, See if it makes any difference.. You'll love all the skincare.. try and get it online or Sephora stocks NARS.. not sure about the other products! :)

awww thanks ... for the good info. K your way..

:) what's the best secure site to buy these stuff?

CaliGirl said:
wrinkles and fine lines..... Hydroderm, works really great. Moisturizer..... Jurlique Day Care Face Cream... killer stuff. expensive but worth it. they both have their own websites.

thanks..what's the site?

foxxie said:
awww thanks ... for the good info. K your way..

:) what's the best secure site to buy these stuff?

For the Strivectin Eye Cream.. Go to www.Kleinbecker.com The Strivectin cream here in London is £59 Its $59 on that site.. and for Dr.Brandt's Poreless Moisture go to www.lovelyskin.com I think its $40.. keep me updated! :)

foxxie said:
thanks..what's the site?

jurlique.com and hydroderm.com.
It's a good place to research their products. I was able to get samples off both sites for free last year and then I got hooked. The Hydroderm works INSTANTLY and will fade deeper lines the longer you use it. I had two neck lines that are now gone after using it for 6 months.
I have sun damaged skin and its the only thing that has worked, and since I wont do the botox or chemical peels, my dermatoligst suggested it.
I paid full price for the stuff for a long time then I started buying it off eBay, Jurlique Day Care face cream is harder to find on eBay, but the Hydroderm is always there, the guy I buy it from gives an unconditional money back guarantee.

foxxie said:
Has anyone in here used any of the olay Products ? If so, how good are they? Does it work as what they advertise or is it another false propaganda?

I was thinking about buying the total effects 7x antiaging and the regenerist eye lifting serum. Anyone has any experience using this product? Any review will be appreciated! Thanks :)

Foxxie, if you are looking for preventitive and corrective treatments, you are going to want Skinceuticals (http://www.skinceuticals.com/) or Bioelements.

There are other great skincare lines out there, but I have witnessed Skinceuticals take 10 years off my friend's face. I use both Skinceuticals and Bioelements. My experience with drugstore facial products is that they tend to use cheap chemicals that are actually harmful to the skin in the long run.

Foxxie! What skincare have you tried so far? What one are you getting along with?

Top Bottom