Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay to drink wine on cycle

Somya

one of my friends is guiding me on my steroid cycle. I'm going to be doing 15 mg a day of anavar oxandrolone for a total of 8 weeks. I'm spending a lot of money on this cycle. I'm a female 5 foot 2 in 165 lb. I also like to drink after work that's the hangout at a local bar. Would it be okay if I had a small drink here and there while on cycle

I don't think it's ok to drink alcohol on cycle
but if you drink use n2guard 7 caps per day and drink at least 1/2 gallon of water to flush out the toxins

one of my friends is guiding me on my steroid cycle. I'm going to be doing 15 mg a day of anavar oxandrolone for a total of 8 weeks. I'm spending a lot of money on this cycle. I'm a female 5 foot 2 in 165 lb. I also like to drink after work that's the hangout at a local bar. Would it be okay if I had a small drink here and there while on cycle

This group is useless, don’t bother. I always get the at least one idiot saying “steroids are bad” or another saying “stick to dieting” or another saying “work harder” or the typical “buy from me because your stack is fake”. So apparently anabolic forums are good for nothing, yet everybody here is on them

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

What did your friend who is guiding you say? And why are you on 15mg of Var?

You should not drink on cycle, but if you must, drink as much water as you drink wine and take some n2guard

Top Bottom