Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok to go back on?

figurechamp

In the past I have taken low doses of var(5 mg/day), gh, and prop (not all at the same time though!). I had good results from the var and the gh but I'm pretty sure the prop caused some side effects. Turns out i was taking a higher dose than i realized-- dumb!!! I noticed an increase in body hair and my clit grew larger. I had my levels tested and my t was over a 1000! I stopped all cycles and decided to clean out for a few weeks to let my t drop and to see if the sides would reverse. It's been about 6 or 7 weeks now and my t is now down to 98. Clit size has gone back to normal but not sure hair problem has completely disappeared yet.

But my libido sucks ass-- I assume bc my levels are all out if whack, and I've obviously lost strength in the gym, and my general mindset just sucks. So I'm considering going back on var to help address those issues (as it proved to be successful in those areas before).

My question is this: is that smart? Will I only be triggering sides again? Should I wait a little longer before trying it again?

Diet is decent, although the depression from what I see happening to my body sometimes makes my diet go to shit. :) cardio 30 minutes/ 2 times a week. Weight training like a man 4 times a week. 5'10, 169, would like to drop to 160-165. Have already dropped 20 lbs but once stopped drugs, weight loss hasn't come along as easily. I'm 38 and have also been on the pill for over 20 years, which has also caused ammenhora (sp??). But who cares about that-- I sure as shit don't mind not getting my period and with no intentions of ever having kids, who cares?! It's a perk, in my view!

Help! :)

In the past I have taken low doses of var(5 mg/day), gh, and prop (not all at the same time though!). I had good results from the var and the gh but I'm pretty sure the prop caused some side effects. Turns out i was taking a higher dose than i realized-- dumb!!! I noticed an increase in body hair and my clit grew larger. I had my levels tested and my t was over a 1000! I stopped all cycles and decided to clean out for a few weeks to let my t drop and to see if the sides would reverse. It's been about 6 or 7 weeks now and my t is now down to 98. Clit size has gone back to normal but not sure hair problem has completely disappeared yet.

But my libido sucks ass-- I assume bc my levels are all out if whack, and I've obviously lost strength in the gym, and my general mindset just sucks. So I'm considering going back on var to help address those issues (as it proved to be successful in those areas before).

My question is this: is that smart? Will I only be triggering sides again? Should I wait a little longer before trying it again?

Diet is decent, although the depression from what I see happening to my body sometimes makes my diet go to shit. :) cardio 30 minutes/ 2 times a week. Weight training like a man 4 times a week. 5'10, 169, would like to drop to 160-165. Have already dropped 20 lbs but once stopped drugs, weight loss hasn't come along as easily. I'm 38 and have also been on the pill for over 20 years, which has also caused ammenhora (sp??). But who cares about that-- I sure as shit don't mind not getting my period and with no intentions of ever having kids, who cares?! It's a perk, in my view!

Help! :)

I do think restarting another steroid now, even one as relatively mild as anavar, would be using a bandaid to cover up a systemic problem. Even if the anavar did work well for you in the past, it may not work very well at all anymore....at least not at 5mg daily. It's your call of course, but I'd try to encourage my body to normalize my endocrine system as much as possible before diving back in.

A few things I've tried that have noticeably perked up my sex drive and probably my actual endogenous T production as well are Bridge and zinc glycincate/gluconate. I took the recommended dose on the Bridge and with the zinc I take 250mg daily far away from caffeine consumption.

I'd suggest you go this route for another few months at least. I also tend to have a rather crap sex drive when not "on" and the stuff I listed above helped. When you go back on definitely be careful of your doses. Jacking those T levels way skyhigh encourages your body to create more androgen receptors, which increases your body's need for gear in order to continue growing. That's really not something you want.

Thank you so much!! Of course, this isn't what I wanted to hear, but I figured I should probably stay off for a bit longer. :)

So I was reading about this bridge stuff. I've never heard of it before. Is it something that you can only get online? And the zinc... I tried to find info on that but I'm only seeing it in reference to cold remedies. Can you further explain how the zinc helps?

Thank you again for responding. My husband is my usual source of info but I still don't think he gets it when I try to explain that my body is wayyyy different than his! :) can't blame him-- he probably wants laid! Haha!

Thank you so much!! Of course, this isn't what I wanted to hear, but I figured I should probably stay off for a bit longer. :)

So I was reading about this bridge stuff. I've never heard of it before. Is it something that you can only get online? And the zinc... I tried to find info on that but I'm only seeing it in reference to cold remedies. Can you further explain how the zinc helps?

Thank you again for responding. My husband is my usual source of info but I still don't think he gets it when I try to explain that my body is wayyyy different than his! :) can't blame him-- he probably wants laid! Haha!

Yes Bridge is a supplement only sold online. Zinc is well documented to increase natural T production. Caffeine interferes with zinc absorption as well as depleting zinc already in your body, so you always want to take zinc several hours away from caffeine.

Top Bottom