Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ohhhhhhhhh Goosehunter?!?!?!?!

She is flying it!

Good girl! Keep it up, Remember anyone can transform themselves... You're already there by enhancing your lifestyle!

OMG, LOL!

I was so busy I didn't even see this!

Training is coming along, I think I mentioned this in another post. I have even hit the gym to do free weights: SOLO.

That was huge for me, I was nervous going in, but I felt alot better by the time I left.

:heart:

How are *YOU*?

GooseHunter said:
OMG, LOL!

I was so busy I didn't even see this!

Training is coming along, I think I mentioned this in another post. I have even hit the gym to do free weights: SOLO.

That was huge for me, I was nervous going in, but I felt alot better by the time I left.

:heart:

How are *YOU*?
Hey Goose! Where ya from?? The avi looks like someone at my gym--I am in CT...You look good from what I can see, who gives a shh about the numbers?? :heart:

Melliza, you know me..the numbers always matter..just trying to make our new friend feel good..j/k..but yes,those numbers ALWAYS count..the more zeros the better..You are hilarious..Goose- KC, huh?? Like it out there?? CT is kind of boring...

Top Bottom