Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oh my god it feels so good

thebird

So, I was at the gym and looking at my little notebook it occurred to me that I do very little for my back. I sure my running keeps it in good 'shape' but I want to get leaner and meaner so I looked around for some machines to work the back.

There was one (I'm sure it has a name) where you pull the weight into you chest with your arms parallel to the ground. I set it up with like 40 lb and started pulling.

It felt soooo amazingly good it was like the muscles in my back were saying "it's about time woman!"

At any rate I remembered what drew me to working out in the first place it wasn't getting big or thin or even cut it was that amazing feeling of using your body to do what it ought to be doing anyway if I didn't work at a desk all day.

I don't know why more people don't do this--

Just wanted to share (*sniff*)

That sounds like machine rowing to me.

If you are increasing your benching you need to balance this with some good back exercises. If you don't you may end up with a muscular imbalance and end up with a very strange posture. I found back exercises especially lat. pull downs helped me runn in a more 'upright' position allowing for greater chest expansion capacity which meant easier breathing.

With reference to you other post, maybe lose a running session or two and keep off the cardio machines in the gym and you will find your recovery is increased which may result in your running improving alongside your lifting.

Top Bottom