Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OH MY GOD!!! I think I'm still drunk!

You could do that or cut back your carbs tomorrow.

Damn where's shadow when you get down the micro level on this??

Part of me wants to say don't OD on the training because you want your body to recover from the boozin' and not overstress it if you don't need to. But I dont' know what your day -to-day carb structure is. You might go the lower carb route, increase your fat by the same amount of cals. This would be like the equivalent of like 3 oz yam. Not a lot.

Sassy69 said:
Don't know if you took it or not yet. I'd probably stay away from it for a day while your body is recovering. If you are trying to flush depressants and then stick in some stimulants, eh, why put your body thru that?

I thought I'd figured out the secret to fast booze recovery when I'd load b-complex after drinking, but it doesn't seem to work any more. One evil thing I discovered when I was 37 was that it now takes me 2 days to recover from a good drunk instead of one. So I really don't drink so much anymore. New Years was a bit brutal -- we started doing beers & Jaegermeister shots. Well dummass me had to continue the trend after the first one. They tell me I had eight of these, but I only remember 4. Jaeger is nasty. However I always tend to recover by about noon of the next day, almost literally w/o a hangover.

But I dont' recommend making that a habit....

When I was competing I had no room in my diet for booze at all so I'd load a couple Ripped Fuel before going out -- and trust me-- me "goign out" used to be a 72 hr affair. You got the buzz w/o the booze. But again, I don't recommend making that a habit.
Jaeger doesn't taste any better on the way up either. You can trust me on that one! Can't stand the smell of it now!

alycat said:
ahhh V/8 that's a good idea I've been drinking a little bit of orange juice. that's what my body craves after one of those night... I really try not to make a habbit of this, and when I go out it is with very good intentions , however my hubbies buddies seem to enjoy get me (as they would say) "right wreaked" lol
THis day is pooped ... I haven't been eating right at all or drinking. BUt there is nothing I can do about it now so I will build my self back up for tomorrow morning WO. I'm gonna do some cardio and sit in the steam room. I feel soo guilty, I fell bad and that I really backed tract ...
Spicy V8... then you can sweat it out too :)

Girrrrlllll............... you wanna talk about drinkin'????????????

Got to Charleston around Noon-ish...... took the team to Bubba Gump's shrimp Co for lunch........ beers galore........ came back to the hotel lobby & sat in the lounge & rang up $300 worth of drinks for the team.........then at 6-pm-ish, went to the team dinner & drank more beer!!!!!

Wednesday -- Jeapordy tournaments & company presentations galore!! Then happy hour drinks & team dinner at the South End Brewery till 11 pm!! Closed that place out!! I ended up singing with the company band for the last song......

Thursday -- final team Jeapordy tournament then free time -- massage, pool & champagne. 7pm -- final company dinner with lots of wine & drinks...... 8-10pm final team tournament (WE WON!!!!!!!!) Champagne all around, lots of celebratory drinks, Karaoke out with lots of drinks, pizza & drinks in the hotel lobby till 4:30 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!

Got up Friday morning at 10:30 am to pack up & get out.... took 3 Xanax at the airport to be able to fly home......

I may still be drunk!!!!

BTW........... THE STORM RULES!!!!!!!!!! #1 Baby!!! Yeah!!!!!!

Top Bottom