Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obese female and weight lifting

rosemarie5

Hi guys do you think and obese female would be better of lifting weights to shape off weight? I read on some webs strength training is better to lose fat compared to cardio, I'm about 40 kilos over weight , thanks.

diet is #1, you need to radically change your diet !! probably not something you will like because you will not be able to eat those yummy foods you have gotten used to

any type of exercise is great.

running will be difficult if you are obese and will put a lot of pressure on your legs. so in that case i agree

Diet, cardio and weight training. That's your recipe for success right there. All 3 are important and one is not more important then the other.

Learn how to eat healthy and cook. That's the biggest thing. When you prepare your own meals, you are in control of what goes into them. The better you eat, the better you'll feel and the easier exercise will become. It's a synergistic snowball effect.

just think when ya hit the weights you be burning the fat off for hours afterwards, of course with proper diet. get the best of both worlds. just use them smartly.

I think it is best not to stick to just one way of training - do both cardio and weight training for a perfect balance. In any case - both things will help you lose weight, especially combined with diet.

Diet is by far the most important thing to get set up first. It is so much easier to eliminate 500 calories from your diet then it is to work off 500 calories in the gym. When it comes to exercise the best option is both cardio and weight training but if you can only do one then I would always choose weights.

Top Bottom