Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nycgirl log

nycgirl said:
Good Morning :rose:

Will hit the gym this evening.

7am - 2 scoops of ON whey protein w/ 1 cup of soymilk

Thanks everyone. I'm pretty excited and motivated.

Today, as orignally planned, was a cheat day (I forgot about it when I planned my diet for the week). It was Secret Santa, but I didn't eat anything too bad. I had a presentation in the morning, so my next meal was 1:00pm. Too late, I know.

1:00 pm - Tuna Salad (about a 1.5 cups) mixed with some walnuts (.25 cup) and 2T of rasins on 2 slices of pumpernickel bread; 1/4 of a lemon square bar (Corner Bakery).

7pm - Ran 1.25 miles; 15 min HIIT

Next meal was at 8am - 2 Turkey patties, 1 cup of broccoli and .5 cup of pecans.

That's all I had for today. Back on track tomorrow.

Last edited:
OMG NYC I :heart: u, I just tried the ON chocolate casein, I mix my casein during the day with half whey, the 1 I used today was ON rocky road, and it was delicious!! :p

Thank you!

Miss24k said:
OMG NYC I :heart: u, I just tried the ON chocolate casein, I mix my casein during the day with half whey, the 1 I used today was ON rocky road, and it was delicious!! :p
Thank you!

I never thought about mixing it in the day with whey. I'm going to try that.

Yes, it is delicious. Its my favorite treat at night. I sleep like a baby after drinking it. It will be a permanent part of my diet.

Thank you for the transfer. :heart:

January 3, 2006

Good Morning,

Monday - Heavy Day
Squat – 5 sets of 5
65/70/75 (5 sets of 5) 80lbs - 2 sets of 3
Bench – 5 sets of 5
45/50/55 (5 sets of 5) 60lbs - 2 sets of 3
Deadlifts – 5 sets of 5
65/70/75 (5 sets of 5) 80lbs - 2 sets of 3
*Will stick with this weight for next week; will go up 5lbs on all weights when I can complete the final sets (5 reps).

2 sets of weighted hypers
4 sets of weighted Sit-ups (5lb plate)

7:20am 1 scoop of PP mixed w/ 1/2 cup of soymilk

Top Bottom