Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP for the joints

Guilherm_HMRG

I've heard somewhere that deca is good for thejoints, and this is a problem I am having. But since I am a woman, Iam thinking of doing NPP for being a faster acting steroid. Do youthink NPP will help just as well as deca? Will it be safe for me?

If healing your joints and bones is all you want to achieve, deca is definitely not the best choice. There is no doubt that it will reduce the inflammation and decrease pain. However, it will not actually heal the joints. As a result, you can get the injury even worse, since you would be stressing the joints further on because there will be no indicators that something is going wrong. Besides, it is not worth going through all of the side effects and suppression seen with deca just for the inflammation reduction.

Instead, it is best to use something that was purposefully created for joint/bone healing, such as Ostarine MK-2866. It has been scientifically proven that it can drastically improve the healing process of joint/bone related injuries and accelerate recovery after surgeries. Another good thing about Ostarine is that it causes no side effects, and the suppression from its use is absolutely minimal. Therefore, no ancillaries are needed, and a very mild PCT will do the job. Also, you can stack in some N2JOint RX - it has a ton of ingredients aimed at reinforcing your joints, and improving joint health.

Personally, I have used this stack when I had very serious elbow problems, and nothing else would help me one bit. However, this stack has helped me big time, and really soon my elbows felt like new. Also, you can stack in some Nutrobal MK-677 - it will stimulate GH production, which will greatly contribute to your joint recovery. It does not have side effects either, and unlike HGH it is very easy to find the real thing.

Deca and NPP are basically the same thing. The only difference is the ester and half lives. It's kind like comparing test prop to test e/cyp.

This article explains NPP vs deca -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...lpropionate-(npp)-1487973.html?highlight=deca

I prefer NPP much more then deca. The problem with deca is the EXTREMELY long half life and detection time. Deca has a half life of 15 days. Generally speaking, a steroid is in your body for 4x it's half life after your last injection. Deca is still in your body for 2 months after your last injection! That makes it really hard to recover from and very suppressive.

NPP has a half life of only 5.5 days. You get all the benefits of deca but it's out of your system much faster.

Deca - half life of 15 days.
NPP - half life of 5.5 days.

The thing is though. [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]Deca and NPP cause your body to retain water which will help cushion your joints and make them feel slightly better, but they won't do anything for actually healing or remedying the problem. It would be the equivalent of taking an advil for muscle pain. It's not helping the issue, just reducing the pain. [/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]@lev buterlov gave you some great advice on a supplement stack that will actually help your joints recover. [/FONT]

I would use neither for joints. Deca and NPP are the same compound except the ester. One will peak in your blood quicker but that is the only difference. What they will do is cover up the issue and make you feel better but they cannot heal anything. They are steroids and steroids cannot heal injuries. The best things you can use for actually healing joint injuries are Nutrobal, Ostarine, n2jointrx, and fish oil.

Top Bottom