Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPC Swimsuit

slat1

A lot of people, both men and women, have been asking me if I have judged an NPC Bikini competition yet. One.
At the panel we had no clue what to look for. It was the first Bikini show of the year and there was no directives at the time from the NPC. This was the Jay Cutler Classic in Boston last year.
Since that time I have not been judging and I am totally out of the loop. I am sure that there has been some directives at this point. If you are interested in finding out what is going on I would start snooping around people who have competed and ask them. If you are going to compete make sure you approach the judges before the show and tell them your name, your number and that you would really like feedback. The judges will take notes on you if you do that. If you don't you are just a number up there.
After you compete please give this section a report on your show and what you heard from the judges. It will go a long way to helping everyone else on the board with their preporation and frame of mind.
Wish I could add more!

If you are going to compete make sure you approach the judges before the show and tell them your name, your number and that you would really like feedback. The judges will take notes on you if you do that. If you don't you are just a number up there.

This is really good advice for really anyone competing bikini or other wise :)

There is a pro show in my area in July. I am sitting down with quite a few people in the industry.. ranging from pro judges to npc judges etc. I will see what I can find out then.
Its far off but it will be my best opportunity.

Top Bottom