Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPC Jr Nationals Results from this weekend - PIX!

Sassy69

It was a fantastic weekend meeting everyone & truly one of the best run shows & best quality of competitor shows I've ever seen. Also happy to say that women's competition seems to actually be moving in the direction of "less scary". Really nice to see some amazingly aesthetic physiques all around.

Results: http://www.genexmagazine.com/genex/results/06/jrnats.htm
- Quadsweep finished in the top 10 of mens light heavy
- One of Quad's guys finished top in Welter Weight
- tps took 3rd in women's light weight
- Quad's lady finished 2nd in women's middle weight
- Remember pumpgirl? She got 3rd in women's light heavy.
- Remember hardbdygrl? She got 4th in women's figure - 5'4" - 5'6" class

And got to meet up w/ Quadsweep & hottie mrs., Quad's sister & friend, scorpiogirl, tps, Aries13 & bf, hoteacher & nsashbl01. Also had a couple girls from my hometown gym in figure. And I personally got to catch up w/ a few friends from past competitions. Missed a few people very much, but o well.. :(

Here are some competition pix. I stuck to primarily the classes w/ people I knew. My camera choked for most of the prejudge so most of these are from the finals.

Women's Light weight class (& tps!):

14x126h.jpg

14x12kk.jpg

14x13d2.jpg

14x13ld.jpg

14x15si.jpg

14x163m.jpg

14x1ftu.jpg

Women's Lt Hvy weight:

14x184j.jpg

14x18ix.jpg

14x18uv.jpg

14x19ck.jpg

14x1ijn.jpg

Women's Overall: The middle wt ended up winning.

14x1m2t.jpg

14x1nva.jpg

Women's Figure A / short class (only pix I got of this):

14x1obc.jpg

14x1op0.jpg

14x1oxv.jpg

14x1p8k.jpg

Men's Lt Hvy:

14x2a38.jpg

14x2akp.jpg

14x2bn9.jpg

14x2d5f.jpg

14x2hsh.jpg

14x2i5k.jpg

14x2jra.jpg

14x2kao.jpg

14x2kjq.jpg

14x2kv8.jpg

Quad on the left:

14x2mwz.jpg

14x2nv6.jpg

14x2oar.jpg

Quad:

14x2qgj.jpg

14x2qt2.jpg

14x2r2p.jpg

14x2rmt.jpg

14x2t5d.jpg

14x2tkh.jpg

14x2ufn.jpg

14x2us5.jpg

Damn! Tps looks awesome..all the ladies really (and guys too). So where do you go with a win at nationals now?

Several of mine came out fuzzy -- soo hard to steady the cam in the audience - but I cannot stop raving about what an amazing physique you brought to the stage & I was completely blown away at the night show. Posing, detail, stage presence, everything! Only thing I would even bother to bring up is just get a little more width on your back to really have a solid position at the top of the national stage so that the girls who are a little bigger & bulkier don't draw attention from you on their size and distract from your aesthetic & lines. That is the ONLY thing.

Were you out in the covered area outside the hotel on Sat morning in a yellow shorts outfit doing some photos?? Thought we saw you on the way in.... (i.e. asking for details on what the whole "weekend at the Jr Nats" has done for your career....)

badgergrl said:
Damn! Tps looks awesome..all the ladies really (and guys too). So where do you go with a win at nationals now?

This is actually the "Jr Nationals" -- its not a pro qualifier except for the Figure category (no idea why that one only but that's how it is). In the ranks of amateur (NPC) competition, this is really one of the best shows. Probably a good place for up & comers to place. The national level shows you see people a little thicker, bigger, maybe some of the more hardcore old school competitors who are still around - that is a pro qualifier. Other than hitting your pro card, you just keep doing / qualifying for these shows. If you hit the pro level, some prefer to call that an accomplishment, include it on their resume & retire, or go on to climb up the pro level competition ladder. Its just more of the same but w/ some cash prizes (nothing fantastic for women tho) and often only the top of the top (and those well connected) are able to make anything of that.

For the most part, finishing high is just stuff to put on your resume but in the BB world, people know what it means to place well at the different really quality shows.

Thanks for that explanation Sassy :)
When people say they got their "pro card" that just means they won a show that was a pro qualifier?

TPS looks amazing! It is so nice that the female BB look has more feminine lines and is more aesthetically pleasing. I must also say that I think your symmetry is very nice too. Everything seems to be well balanced. You looked like you were having a good time, too. Congratulations! :elephant:

badgergrl said:
Thanks for that explanation Sassy :)
When people say they got their "pro card" that just means they won a show that was a pro qualifier?

Yep - that means you've gotten your IFBB card and you can now compete in the pro shows (if you so choose).

Sassy69 said:
It was a fantastic weekend meeting everyone & truly one of the best run shows & best quality of competitor shows I've ever seen. Also happy to say that women's competition seems to actually be moving in the direction of "less scary". Really nice to see some amazingly aesthetic physiques all around.

Great Pics Sassy thanks for sharing

Top Bottom