Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPC figure vs. fitness physiques

W6 - the client you posted pics of, was the one posted several months ago? If not, where is the new one?

This little interview with Weider pissed me off so much that I no longer want anything to do with the sport!

Regarding Women's Bodybuilding: As the President of the
IFBB, what direction do you see female bodybuilding going in
the future?

With regard to female bodybuilders, we are moving towards
the fitness bodybuilder. A female bodybuilder who has an
athletic physique but who could also demonstrate it in various
fitness forms.

Will a new judging criteria be established for the fitness
bodybuilder? In regard to the women presently competing in
the IFBB, what will be the most drastic change you envision
they will encounter in regards to becoming a fitness
bodybuilder?

The judging procedures for the fitness bodybuilder will be
modified accordingly. The IFBB has published a new "IFBB
Amateur Rules Fitness" book, which includes all the
procedures for judging a fitness bodybuilding competition. It
explains the routines that the women must do and the
characteristics that the judges are looking for. The proper
posing routines are properly explained in the document.

What led to the IFBB making this change?

WE ARE MAKING THIS CHANGE BECAUSE WE WANT TO MAKE WOMEN'S BODYBUILDING MORE MAINSTREAM. IT WILL INTEREST A LARGER PORTION OF THE POPULATION, INCREASE OUR SPONSORSHIP AND INCREASE THE PRIZE MONEY FOR THE WOMEN COMPETITORS. MOST
IMPORTANT, IT WILL KEEP OUR WOMEN ATHLETES HEALTHY AND THIS
NEW LOOK WILL HELP INCREASE THEIR POTENTIAL FOR A NUMBER OF
ENDORSEMENT CONTRACTS. .........................

Read this several times folks. There's is no mention and no move to impose mainstream acceptance, health, better endoresements etc......on the male competitors. This is the WORST form of sexism. The men are still expected to abuse their bodies to the Nth degree and look like gross characatuers of humans, but the women are expected to look pretty, feminine and socially acceptable!! Grrrrrrr

Its all T&A :(

I"m confused -- so FBB as we know it is on its way out in favor of basically fitness and figure. So say I had aspirations to compete at the Pro level (and I was 10 years younger LOL) I would have to either drop a whole shit load of muscle and strut around in the fuck me pumps or attempt to learn how to do flying splits and then strut around in the fuck me pumps???? WTF????

Maybe I'll take up bowling. No fuck me pumps involved in that sport.

Sassy69 said:
Its all T&A :(

I"m confused -- so FBB as we know it is on its way out in favor of basically fitness and figure. So say I had aspirations to compete at the Pro level (and I was 10 years younger LOL) I would have to either drop a whole shit load of muscle and strut around in the fuck me pumps or attempt to learn how to do flying splits and then strut around in the fuck me pumps???? WTF????

Maybe I'll take up bowling. No fuck me pumps involved in that sport.

Didn't one girl do this??? Kim Chesomething??? LOL, I don't know her last name.. :mix:

Yep and Kim is actually doing okay in the fitness competitions due to who she is and not her skill, which is pretty damn lacking. She just placed 4th in the Southwest Pro. It's all T & A with tons of politics thrown in. If you sign with that ass Manion you'll be top 5 no matter what.

The girl you're thinking of is the former Ms Olympia, 4x winner, Kim Chizevsky. She's the height of the "freakiness" of women's pro bb. Since 2000 she's dropped a pile of weight and had some plastic surgery and now she's in fitness. Apparently she used to be a gymnast of sorts, but dayum - I bet she's had weight fluctuations of the order of 70 lbs between off season bb and fitness. That's got to be brutal!

Here's some pix of her in the hayday
http://www.bodybuilders.com/kim.htm

Here's a more recent fitness pic:

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/photogallery/p/2550_detail.jsp?requestedPage=1

T&A = tits & ass

Last edited:
Sassy69 said:
The girl you're thinking of is the former Ms Olympia, 4x winner, Kim Chizevsky. She's the height of the "freakiness" of women's pro bb. Since 2000 she's dropped a pile of weight and had some plastic surgery and now she's in fitness. Apparently she used to be a gymnast of sorts, but dayum - I bet she's had weight fluctuations of the order of 70 lbs between off season bb and fitness. That's got to be brutal!

Here's some pix of her in the hayday
http://www.bodybuilders.com/kim.htm

Here's a more recent fitness pic:

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/photogallery/p/2550_detail.jsp?requestedPage=1

T&A = tits & ass

Yea! That is who I thought it was...

:)

Top Bottom