Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

now 1 1/2 weeks out

hoteacher

Hey Ladies!

Just wanted to give you an update. I went to the Arnold last week and had a FABULOUS time...but I was talked into doing a contest two weeks early in Kentucky! I met Quadsweep's sister who is working with Bev Int who is sponsoring the show...who is AMAZING I might add...I just kept picturing her on that bench in her avatar! Very cool to meet these people up close...Met SuperQT and BIG MAN and the guy who wears the kilt :) She (Quadsweep's sister) seemed to think I was ready to do the show and at least do it for the experience....then I started reading about the contest...yeah, there are going to be BIG SCREENS THERE!!!!!! I may throw up! However, the nervous anticipation is good. It is helping to keep me motivated for my show April 1st. I continue to work with my trainer once a week on posing and diet. Continue to wake at 4 am and work on the routine, coming along slowly but getting there. Here are updated pics, go to 4 weeks out (now 1 1/2 weeks!!!!!! can't believe it)!!!!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hoteacher_p/my_photos

Thanks so much!
HT
Can't wait to just start logging progress on lifts....eating nice juicy pizzas :), etc.!

I can't think of a better experience for you girl! SERIOUSLY you are soooo ready. All the work & prep is basically completed. The one part you haven't tested out is the stage & presentation thing. I am soooooo happy w/ where you are right now as far as posing and all. I knew you had a fantastic base to work w/ and the support (nsashbl you are amazing --- do you have a brother perhaps? ;c) ) and the dedication is undeniable. The only thing left is just to get past that distraction we call "getting on stage for the first time". And if you have QS there you know you are among friends. The Bev people are top notch!

Now its all about you! The only thing you need to know on stage is that all those people paid money to see you and you are there to show them what an amazing collection of genetic, dedication, work & love looks like! And dont' forget to let them know how friggen lucky they are to see you up there. :)

If I can figure out some way to get over to KY I will. I checked it on mapquest & about a 7 hr drive from here. But I'll keep looking at it as my post -arnold schedule develops.

Hottie, what's KY date ... Sorry if i missed it.

:)

I LOVE your back & delts ... not saying the rest isn't amazing ... :D

hoteacher said:
Hey Ladies!

Just wanted to give you an update. I went to the Arnold last week and had a FABULOUS time...but I was talked into doing a contest two weeks early in Kentucky! I met Quadsweep's sister who is working with Bev Int who is sponsoring the show...who is AMAZING I might add...I just kept picturing her on that bench in her avatar! Very cool to meet these people up close...Met SuperQT and BIG MAN and the guy who wears the kilt :) She (Quadsweep's sister) seemed to think I was ready to do the show and at least do it for the experience....then I started reading about the contest...yeah, there are going to be BIG SCREENS THERE!!!!!! I may throw up! However, the nervous anticipation is good. It is helping to keep me motivated for my show April 1st. I continue to work with my trainer once a week on posing and diet. Continue to wake at 4 am and work on the routine, coming along slowly but getting there. Here are updated pics, go to 4 weeks out (now 1 1/2 weeks!!!!!! can't believe it)!!!!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hoteacher_p/my_photos

Thanks so much!
HT
Can't wait to just start logging progress on lifts....eating nice juicy pizzas :), etc.!

Sorry Scottsman and PBR. My wife's memory isn't what it used to be!

NPC Northern Kentucky Open BB, Figure, Fitness - Covington, KY - March 18. Sponsored by the Bev Int'l people - Sandy & Roger Riedinger - quality people all around.

damn..and shes all natural as well..yes?? shows ya what diet and hard work can get you......i wouldve been stoked to look like that at my last show..let alone my 1st.. woo hoo for you!
t

Top Bottom