Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

now 1 1/2 weeks out

Hey Ladies!

Guess I am 5 days out now! Can't hardly wait!!!!!! Have had the BEST last couple of days recently...First went to my trainer on Sunday am to do my routine and her first words were "AWESOME"....THIS MADE ME SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!! As you may have recalled I payed someone to make me a routine and although it was REALLY GOOD....it was REALLY FAST...so I had to modify it in my slow way...I am a VERY SLOW learner when it comes to dancing and a bit uncoordinated so i was VERY unsure of the posing part...but she liked it !!!! YEAH!!!! Then my AWESOME HUSBAND gave me the nicest most supportive card this am....then came to work and had a big bunch of flowers on my desk from a coworker wishing me good luck this weekend. I cannot tell you HOW MUCH ALL OF THIS MEANS TO ME. I dont think I have ever been so overwhelmed with support in my entire life. I am TRULY blessed to have all of you, my husband, my trainer, and my friends...I keep telling Jeff....I AM LUCKY!!!!!

Sassy...I know it is a long drive, would LOVE to see you :)

HEre are the rest of the pics if you are interested
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hoteacher_p/my_photos
CLICK ON THREE WEEKS...because that is when my il show will be :)

ps-to my husband, yes, post the clip if you want :)...just don't make too much fun :)

hoteacher said:
Hey Ladies!

Guess I am 5 days out now! Can't hardly wait!!!!!! Have had the BEST last couple of days recently...First went to my trainer on Sunday am to do my routine and her first words were "AWESOME"....THIS MADE ME SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!! As you may have recalled I payed someone to make me a routine and although it was REALLY GOOD....it was REALLY FAST...so I had to modify it in my slow way...I am a VERY SLOW learner when it comes to dancing and a bit uncoordinated so i was VERY unsure of the posing part...but she liked it !!!! YEAH!!!! Then my AWESOME HUSBAND gave me the nicest most supportive card this am....then came to work and had a big bunch of flowers on my desk from a coworker wishing me good luck this weekend. I cannot tell you HOW MUCH ALL OF THIS MEANS TO ME. I dont think I have ever been so overwhelmed with support in my entire life. I am TRULY blessed to have all of you, my husband, my trainer, and my friends...I keep telling him....I AM LUCKY!!!!!

Sassy...I know it is a long drive, would LOVE to see you :)

HEre are the rest of the pics if you are interested
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hoteacher_p/my_photos
CLICK ON THREE WEEKS...because that is when my il show will be :)

ps-to my husband, yes, post the clip if you want :)...just don't make too much fun :)

Here's a quicktime clip from yesterday. We are doing minor changes daily....
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room13/320139/100_0268.MOV

Hey Ladies!

Getting VERY EXCITED about Saturday, can hardly believe the day is almost here! Getting protanned tonight by nsashbl...should be good for a laugh! I am working with Quadsweep's sister for this show...so I am planning on doing a potassium load. One potassium every other hour today (wed), tomorrow one every hour, friday two every hour and same for sat. Water went like this...sun, mon, tues 1.5 gallons, wed 1 gallon and tomorrow .5 gallons and less than .5 gallons on Friday...saturday, no water.

The thing that sucks...is I have mananaged to escape all of my students germs until now...I have a very sore throat and probably a slight fever. Wondering if I can take sudafed...or will this mess everything up?

Anyway...will let you know how I look with protan :)

HT

Top Bottom