Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not making gains

MelindaJones11

I have been doing a set of 6 dumbell exercises, 3 sets of 5 at 22ib in weight for about 3 weeks. I am having a low carb whey shake after the exercises and following a palaeo diet plan. I am leaving a day in between doing routines, but my strength does not seem to be improving. I am warming up but still feel like I have bee attacked by a herd of rhino the morning after.

In fact some exercises are becoming harder rather than easier. I know it is no pain no gain but some of them nearly have me in tears.

What am I doing wrong? last time I tried this it was working for me. Do I need to mix up the routines?

lifting weights is about training your body. not pounding it into the dirt

maybe you are simply overtraining

another thing is you could simply be at a plateau.. if so you might want to add n2generate to give you a boost. the next level after that would be sarms

You could try increasing the weight, but if it's causing you pain, I would suggest lowering the weight, but increasing your number of reps per set instead.

I have been doing a set of 6 dumbell exercises, 3 sets of 5 at 22ib in weight for about 3 weeks. I am having a low carb whey shake after the exercises and following a palaeo diet plan. I am leaving a day in between doing routines, but my strength does not seem to be improving. I am warming up but still feel like I have bee attacked by a herd of rhino the morning after.

In fact some exercises are becoming harder rather than easier. I know it is no pain no gain but some of them nearly have me in tears.

What am I doing wrong? last time I tried this it was working for me. Do I need to mix up the routines?

What is your nutrition like? What are your macros?

You may need to increase your carbs (healthy foods). You may need to increase your sets and add more DROPSETS .

What are your supplements?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Progressive overload. You have to force your body to progress. That comes from increasing weight, reps or sets or any combination. You lidt the same thing each week you stay the same. Also push more food intake

Top Bottom