Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

norephedrine for woman

-kisspp

I was thinking of using this product for stimulation to work out, according to the benefits it provides, it increase the delivery of oxygen from the lungs to the bloodstream , making you exercise more intensive and loose weight faster, that's basically what I need, my question is if are there any side effects on females taking norephedrine? thank you.

stimulants are getting more and more abused these days because people are putting in no effort to eat a proper pre workout meal and they are not sleeping enough

if you eat a solid pre workout meal and are well rested you won't need to bother with a stimulant. and it is way healthier too

there is a little something i can recommend for you to give you more endurance though which is NON stim based and that is GW/SR9009 from sarms1. try that instead

Legally, you won't find norephedrine anywhere.

Your local vet may be able to point you in the right direction if you're desperate though.

Norephedrine has been off the market for close to....... 8 years maybe?

Just get yohimbine or a topical yohimbine product like yohiflame. Norephedrine and yohimbine are both effect alpha receptors but yohimbine is better at stimulating the stubborn estrogenic alpha receptors on stubborn body fat. The problem with oral yohimbine is that it is a pretty harsh compound and most people feel terrible when using it. I don't like the feeling when using it at all. My skin feels itchy and all I feel all wired out and jittery.

The nice thing about a topical product like yohiflame is that you get all the benefits of yohiflame but none of the stimulant side effects. It doesnt cause the same central nervous system crash that the stimulant would do if you took the product orally. You can also apply it directly on the stubborn fat stores you are trying to get rid of so it's extremely effective at helping reduce fat in those really stubborn areas.

Legally, you won't find norephedrine anywhere.

Your local vet may be able to point you in the right direction if you're desperate though.

Norephedrine has been off the market for close to....... 8 years maybe?

Just get yohimbine or a topical yohimbine product like yohiflame. Norephedrine and yohimbine are both effect alpha receptors but yohimbine is better at stimulating the stubborn estrogenic alpha receptors on stubborn body fat. The problem with oral yohimbine is that it is a pretty harsh compound and most people feel terrible when using it. I don't like the feeling when using it at all. My skin feels itchy and all I feel all wired out and jittery.

The nice thing about a topical product like yohiflame is that you get all the benefits of yohiflame but none of the stimulant side effects. It doesnt cause the same central nervous system crash that the stimulant would do if you took the product orally. You can also apply it directly on the stubborn fat stores you are trying to get rid of so it's extremely effective at helping reduce fat in those really stubborn areas.

What is kinda nice, is that you can use both topical and oral versions of yohimbine together if you do not get the jitters. Makes you lost fat much faster, especially if you utilise it around cardio times.

If you are just looking for energy before training then I agree with Steve. Make sure you have a good meal, are hydrated, and try something like Cardarine.

Top Bottom