Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No more drama ....

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
Please people. I know I am not a mod here or anything but keep the drama too pm's thanks. Also no need to bomb people that post good info. We are not all going to agree on training methods etc. There is 100+ ways to get to the same result and bombing people cause you have personal issue with them is just plain asinine.

Thanks, qt! Much appreciated! I was getting ready to stab myself in the temple with an ice pick to escape it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

HumanTarget said:
someone hand me that gas can.....
Hush you :rolleyes:

Seriously not trying to fuel anything this ladies board has been a fantastic place over the last few months really just want to keep it that way. People can agree to disagree on methodolgies and personal things can go via PM.

superqt4u2nv said:
Hush you :rolleyes:

Seriously not trying to fuel anything this ladies board has been a fantastic place over the last few months really just want to keep it that way. People can agree to disagree on methodolgies and personal things can go via PM.
PM'ing is for cyber and source info. :)

HumanTarget said:
PM'ing is for cyber and source info. :)

...it's also a way to handle things TACTFULLY. Slinging shit on the open board is nothing but negative and demeaning.

SOOOOOOO, let's all be happy, positive beings now.....shall we? :)

scorpiogirl said:
...it's also a way to handle things TACTFULLY. Slinging shit on the open board is nothing but negative and demeaning.

SOOOOOOO, let's all be happy, positive beings now.....shall we? :)
i just thought it was odd for the womens forum. usually the maturity level is highest there. but...

HumanTarget said:
i just thought it was odd for the womens forum. usually the maturity level is highest there. but...

lol - I agree!

y'all are better than that. now let's work on the flamboyant thread titles & sigs. not enough blinding, flickering text, imo.....

Top Bottom