Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night sweats

The tyrosine doesn't seem to kick in until the next day - energy wise. Could be that with the length of time I've been using it, that it is kicking in sooner. Doesn't jazz me up for a couple of hours at least. Wake up better when I take it before bed.

I live in Tampa - near Clearwater - but seems the sweats are directly related to the tyrosine.

Fawn

This is an interesting topic..I just came back from a 7 day vacation. I ate maintenance calories 3 days before I left. I was in Phoenix for a wedding for part of the vacation and then Las Vegas..so you can only imagine what my diet was like. It was horrendous..fried foods, ice cream, liquor, the works. I was dieting before this for approximately 5 months. (lost 35 pounds and maintained LBM) I am finding that my heart is beating out of my chest and I am constantly hot and sweaty. My sleep patterns are also odd, as I wake up frequently in the middle of the night...and yes, I'm sweating during the night. I have my air conditioner on even though it's only in the high 70's because quite frankly, if it's not on..I burn up.

Alicia

Since I've been following the general BB diet over the last 5 yrs or so, I notice that if I load carbs (garbage carbs particularly), two things happen -- my heart starts pounding thru the roof - worse than my worst caffeine binge, and if I really load up on garbage, I will get cramps in my feet *really* bad. My guess, carb loads -- increased water retention, not enough water "circulating". OR does a serious garbage binge inhibit absorption of either potassium or calcium / magnesium?

Either way, there's no good that comes from a garbage binge except momentary satisfaction between the mouth & the stomach. Now if I could just continue to remember that BEFORE I throw the junk into the "piehole".

ArtsyChic said:
and then Las Vegas..so you can only imagine what my diet was like. It was horrendous..fried foods, ice cream, liquor, the works.

Try living here. You can imagine the temptations to cheat..... :(

But did you have fun while here in LV?

foot cramps

"and if I really load up on garbage, I will get cramps in my feet *really* bad"

ME TOO SASSY! I didn't associate it at all with my "vacation" diet, but I was getting bad foot cramps around the same time that I had the night sweats.

very interesting stuff...

I DID have a great time in Vegas..I can imagine what it's like living there. Food is everywhere...good food. I went with my parents last time. I'm going back in July with a male friend. I can't wait....but hopefully he won't want to eat like my parents..he's MUCH more health conscious.

When I came back, I was FULL of water..I mean FULL. My waist expanded about 2 inches...bloated like a puffer fish. I am drinking a 1.5 gallons of water a day and took a diuretic and its coming off fast. I normally restrict carbs and have a great diet...I ate donuts for breakfast and ice cream cones for lunch..oddly, I don't regret it. I had been dieting for 5 months and earned it.

Alicia

All those carbs sugars and fats are like gasoline on camp fire...It takes days to hydrate.....you cannot hydrate thoroughly in a day or two, especially when your down that far..(cramps) Protein diets will DE-HYDRATE....this will also throw your minerals out of wack too...water comsumption has to be taken frequently and in small amounts, otherwise you will keep depleting water, you will find that urination will be very frequent if your intake is too large...ie, large glasses of water all at ounce...NOTE: when thyroid is over active you will get the HEART pounding that you guys are describing, such as taking too much T3 or T4....However, your diets are working, your symptoms are an indication of this when these other foods have been introduced. Just watch your water intake and keep hydrated....

Top Bottom