Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night Fly's Progress Pics...

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
I might be a little proud of her..hehe

You should have seen her doing events today!!!! She would put most men to shame.

B True

She either high bar or box squats for speed...does heavy deads when she does them...and does not flat bench.

I know that a month or more ago she deadlifted 225 x 16, no straps or belt.

B True

Go get 'em Nightfly! You look VERY solid, lady!

Please keep us posted on your upcoming contest- PLEASE!What is going to be your favorite event?

Knock 'em dead, lady!

Thanks everyone!!!

Vixen....my favorite event? Well...lets see. I DREAD the keg press because I was playing with a 85 lb keg with water in it yesterday and it was more awkward than walking with two left feet. LOL.

I am actually excited about doing the deadlift for reps event...it is 250 lbs for max reps in 90 sec. I know I will probably pass out after I'm finished and won't be able to feel my lower back for days!!!

Overall, I am just really excited about the whole competition. I am going to go out there and do my best and whatever that may be I'll go with it. I am just thrilled that I am going to meet several people who I have been wanting to meet. Spatterson being one of them! :)

Thanks for the luck, and I will continue to keep everyone posted.

Bump for my baby...

You guys should get her to post a few of her pics from this past weekend. She was a force on that keg shouldering, yoke walk, AND the hussefel stone.

C'mon sweetie...post the pics...

B True

I think that maybe I can get her to post them...we have some good ones!!!

I do support her...strongwoman or not...if she wants it...I want it for her. She does the same for me. We must follow our dreams.

B True

Top Bottom