Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starsandrockets

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the boards, and am basically looking for something to keep me accountable. I think by creating this thread, it will force me to track my progress and have some accountability.

A little info about me: Once upon a time I used to weigh 175lb and lost 50lb in 1.5 years (went from 40% bf to 24%bf), which was great - but somewhere along the journey I lost my drive and motivation :( Since then its been an up and down journey.

Currently my stats are:

152lb
32% bf
5'2
female

... I am looking to get back on track.

This is the plan i have outlined for myself for the next 12 weeks, any suggestions, motivation etc would be great!

Workouts:
Daily: empty stomach cardio 30 min
Day 1: Legs
Day 2: Chest/back
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Shoulders, arms
Day 5: HITT and abs

Nutrition (general idea)
6 day carb cycle
Days 1-5 - strictly protein, greens and fats
Day 6 - overload with complex carbs

Also looking to cycle Clen 2 days on 2 days off - 25mcg
Anavar - 10mg daily

Let me know what you guys think and If there is anything else I can do... I will post my results weekly as i go....

hey there! Looks like you're on your way back to a better you! Just don't lose sight of your goal. And you might want to add juicing to your diet?

ratings

Last edited:
Are you counting calories??? Is this a first cycle? And main goal of the cycle? That will help in giving constructive feedback. :)

Hey! Yes this is a first cycle, feedback would be appreciated, I don't want to mess up! And as
For calories, no I'm not counting. My goal is to lean out and retain muscle - over the next 12 weeks I would like to drop Atleast 10lb. Does that sound reasonable?

Ok...got a few thoughts for ya.

10 lbs in 12 weeks is definitely reasonable but...I would at least be counting the protein/ carbs/ fats and get some idea of where you're at. Even if you wrote out a day's meal plan and counted one day. It's soooo easy to go overboard on the carbs on a carb cycling diet and that could really give you some grief.

The var....var can make you gain weight. Being a steroid, it helps in building muscle/ recovery time so at 10 mgs a day you may actually gain some weight. That doesn't mean you won't lose body fat but it's another reason to count the calories. My first cycle was eating just slightly over maintenance and I gained about 17 lbs. Kept about 12.

I'm not a clen fan but that's based on my own experiences. I haven't had much success using it.

Ok...got a few thoughts for ya.

10 lbs in 12 weeks is definitely reasonable but...I would at least be counting the protein/ carbs/ fats and get some idea of where you're at. Even if you wrote out a day's meal plan and counted one day. It's soooo easy to go overboard on the carbs on a carb cycling diet and that could really give you some grief.

The var....var can make you gain weight. Being a steroid, it helps in building muscle/ recovery time so at 10 mgs a day you may actually gain some weight. That doesn't mean you won't lose body fat but it's another reason to count the calories. My first cycle was eating just slightly over maintenance and I gained about 17 lbs. Kept about 12.

I'm not a clen fan but that's based on my own experiences. I haven't had much success using it.

Totally agree
If you're not counting calories you'll easily gain weight on Var. If you're looking at more of a recomp I'd set your calories at maintenance, which is probably around the 2000 mark.
It's def doable to gain muscle while losing body fat on steroids but the better route is picking one goal and set your calories for that goal. When we try to gain muscle while losing fat we usually end up spinning our wheels. It's a painfully slow process for us females.

hey guys thanks for your feedback, but I am confused now!

should i scrap the var? i want to lean out, not necessarily gain...I want to get down to 20% bf

i counted my nutrient stats today and i dont think i am eating enough...this is what i got:
1300 calories
19% carbs
38% fats
43% protein

what are your thoughts?

today was day 1 on my plan and overall was successful!

Don't calculate macros in percentages.
1g if protein per lb of BW
.4-.6g of fat per lb of BW
And the rest in carbs until you hit your daily calorie goal.
At your stats you could see steady fat loss at 1600 calories if you're tracking correctly. I use a digital kitchen scale, it truly is the only way to know how much you're eating. That slice of bread that says should weigh 50grams more than likely weighs 65grams (just an example). Apps like My Fitness Pal are great but often times are wildly inaccurate, always enter your own info for the foods you are eating.
Aim to lose .5-1 pound per week. Any faster (unless you know what you're doing) can result in muscle loss.
What you want to achieve is totally do able natural. There's absolutely no reason for you to touch any drugs at this point. There's no magic pill or short cuts.
What to eat? Well to be honest unless you're in contest prep, as long as you hit your macro minimums and are close to your caloric goal, it doesn't matter TOO much. Low carb, high fat, high carb, etc are all personal preference. You will need to find what works best for you. Bodybuilding is so great cuz it makes you become truly in tune with your body.

As far as your routine goes, I'd do maybe 2-3 cardio sessions and 3-4 lifting per week. You really don't have to kill yourself every day to see results.

Best of luck to you!

hey guys thanks for your feedback, but I am confused now!

should i scrap the var? i want to lean out, not necessarily gain...I want to get down to 20% bf

i counted my nutrient stats today and i dont think i am eating enough...this is what i got:
1300 calories
19% carbs
38% fats
43% protein

what are your thoughts?

today was day 1 on my plan and overall was successful!

Personally, I'd scrap the var for a cutting cycle and a first cycle. You'll be taking unnecessary side effect risks for very little gain and the whole idea with AAS is to gain. I'd jack those calories up at least 300-400 to start. When you start so low, you have no where to adjust when you hit a plateau.

Top Bottom