Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie needing advice on diet

Lisaclio

Hi guys, I'm new on here so I thought I'd introduce myself and then ask a few questions.
My names Lisa and I'm from Manchester, uk. I'm wanting to get back in the gym and get leaner. I'm pretty lean to start with I just need help bulking up. What are the best foods and shakes to build up with? I want one that tastes as near to chocolate as possible. Also what other info off me would u need?
Can't wait for the advice.
Lisa

Hi guys, I'm new on here so I thought I'd introduce myself and then ask a few questions.
My names Lisa and I'm from Manchester, uk. I'm wanting to get back in the gym and get leaner. I'm pretty lean to start with I just need help bulking up. What are the best foods and shakes to build up with? I want one that tastes as near to chocolate as possible. Also what other info off me would u need?
Can't wait for the advice.
Lisa

Post your stats and a typical days diet. Also, do yo want to lean up or add muscle? How much muscle? As for protein, there are plenty of solid brands out there. (Such as need2s Whey to Build Muscle). But there is also a lot of crap. Look for natural ingredients, quality protein, low sugar, # of calories and saturated fat. A protein powder should reflect your goals. Try to get most of your nutrition from real food. Lots of veggies and lean meat.

RD

To be honest I eat rubbish. I want to build muscle. I'm a picker so I don't tend to eat 3 square meals I just eat when I'm hungry.

Stats are: 5'1, 45kilos, I've got a bodyfat percentage of 23% but that might not be accurate. I don't want to lose weight so I tend to steer clear of cardio.

I want to start eating clean, I don't drink alcohol.

Thanks

Eat healthy. Get rid of the junk in your house. (white flour, white sugar, processed foods, hydronated oils, high fructose corn syrup, fried foods and foods high in saturated fats). You don't have to eat to be full, but you do need to eat enough to provide the proper nutrients and energy.

Eat whole grains, fresh veggies (a must) and lean protein. If you don't eat a lot three meals is good, but if you like food then 5-6 smaller meals helps curve unhealthy snacks. Avoid late night eating and make sure to always eat a healthy breakfast.

These are just a few quick tips to help you get started.

RD

Top Bottom