Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie here ;)

Lori.D

I've been following the ladies in here for a couple of weeks now. You guys have all been so motivating! I've been working out for years, but was a cardio junkie up until about 2yrs ago. Now my true passion is hitting the weights. I cant get enough of reading everything i can about bodybuilding, nutrition, ect. I have thought about competing (if I can get the courage up). I love going to the shows and watching the girls on stage. If I do compete this coming year, it will probably be bikini, as I don't know if I can enough mass for figure by then. My goals lately have been to gain more muscle mass in my upper body. My legs grow fast and it's been easy to add size there, but my upper body needs to catch up! According to my last two bf%, it said I was at 15%. I'm 37yrs old and weigh around 110. I usually train 6 days a week, and my split right now is: 1) chest/tri 2) back/bi 3) legs 4) shoulders 5) bi/tri ... Rest, then repeat the cycle. I've been following the 5x5 logs and am thinking of giving it a go. It seems to be a great program to add some size. You girls really have been/are doing an amazing job! Thanks again for the motivation.

Lori

Hey Lori!! Welcome to the site! So glad you joined in! I think you'll love it here. I consider everyone here my professors as they are so knowledgeable!! You came to the right place. Looking forward to getting to know you and following your progress!! Welcome!!

Hey there welcome to EF! Yet another dedicated member to the best site going!!
I'm hitting the 5x5 and I would recommend it it's the best routine I've used I think you'd love it.
If you need any questions answered just ask.

Donna

Thanks all for the warm welcome! I know I'll love it here. Everyone is so supportve and helpful. :)

Great to have you hear. 37 and look at those abs. I had abs like that 3 kids and 15 years ago. You look awesome.

RD

Welcome to Elite Fitness, Lori. we are all here to assist and help keep everyone motivated. Your stats look very impressive. :artist:

Top Bottom