Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie to Forum... awesome posts! need advice though LUVHANDLES

Oh and one last thing, I just ordered Yohimburn and cardio breeze today woohoo.. I cant wait to get it and try it out. I read probably every thread on the stuff and it seems to be some amazing s$%^ lol

Fit2walkDownTheAisle said:
Congrats too!!!! I was (for the past year) planning on getting married in Big Sur (central coast of California) but just recently on a whim decided to change my mind. So my mom and I are going tomorrow to put the deposit down on our new location.. Were gettin hitched on a huge Yacht in Newport Beach harbor. I'm so excited! here's the site www.pacificavalon.com I just think it'll be so much easier to get all our our family there versus up the coast (7 hours drive).

But back on topic.. I don't know my weight because I am not into the whole weighing myself thing.. I used to in high school and it became unhealthily obsessive.. not good. I base it on my measurements and how i look and feel in my clothes.. But good news is that when I first started my serious workouts, my belt was at the 2nd notch, and today (it's been about 6 weeks) it's to the 4th notch yay!!!!! I love this.. I've never worked so hard for something for myself and health, and it's amazing. I'm an addict. Everyday I read this board looking for new advice etc.. You all are so awesome :)
Cool! My uncle just remarried in Newport beach. His bride walked from a docked yacht to be by his side. It was very memorable. :) I thought Newport beach was kinda boring... but it was a beautiful wedding.

Yep..... that's close. My uncle is a Doc at San Bernidino Hospital and Loma Linda Hospital.

Top Bottom