Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie to EF here!

sbt2082

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey there everyone! Well I am pretty new to Elite Fitness... I guess I have been reading some of the logs and different posts for a good couple of weeks now so do to another members request I decided to start a post in order to introduce myself to the rest of ya'll ;)

Here's a real quick intro or all about me... I grew up playing a number of sports all through high school and then continued to play basketball in college. But all that time I was quite the little chunker :p I was stuck eating late at night, could live on bread and bread alone hehe, and drank my fair share of soda (well among other substances lol) So after my first year in college I decided to change a couple things, started drinking just water and joined a gym which only lasted about a month or so. I did lose 15 lbs though right off, then continued to steadily lose weight over the next 8 months with just diet alone. I got down to about 130 and stayed there for a good year or so then decided it was time to actually get in shape! So joined the gym again and now I am there so much my mom tells me to just move in :) Over the last few months I noticed quite the difference in muscle and my being in shape. My general workout consists of morning cardio ... the 6:00 am cycle/spin class to be specific and then an hour of weights in the afternoon or at night which is usually a super set.

Well anyways thats enough about me.... I started rambling I can see and the main idea was just to say hi! That I have been here about a couple weeks or so and I am finding everything I read very informative and helpful so also why I am venturing out with this post! And I'll end with saying its nice to meet ALLLLLLLLL of you ;)

que_66 said:
:wavey: Welcome to EF & watch out for Bunny & that whip!!
:FRlol: And who do you think got her to start a thread to say hi missy???

:) T'was me :)

Well a little convincing.. and PEEP THIS WOMAN ... I EVEN got her to post pics...

Here they are :)

WELCOME GIRL!!!!

sbt2082.jpg

sbt2082abs.jpg

How you like DEM apples ... :chomp: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh and one thing i did forget to mention.......... THANK YOU sooo much to Bunny and also to Sassy you two have been a BIG help already!

scorpiogirl said:
Ahhh, you can do this EASY!!!! How old are you?

Yeah so far so good and I am loving reading all the different logs and posts... plus it bides my time at work as well... I am 24!

Top Bottom