Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbe and ephedrine

Try a "cyclical ketosis diet" if u want faster results, bodybuilding.com has a good write up on it, that with a EC cut youll have abs in no time!....but then as soon as you stop youll get fat again....

Dial in that diet first. You are overweight for a reason. A pill isn't a solution, it's a mild aid at best.

Hey! I also looked into trying ephedrine and caffeine when I first started out. I was also advised against it. I never tried ephedrine but I tried some diet pills that had caffeine in them once... I was so shakey but I did noticed some weight loss.. I can't seem to remember the name of the pills, sorry, but it's not important anyways, because it was soooooooo not worth it! It seems to me, that as soon as you go off of something like that, your body rages and gets thrown out of wack.. but that's just my opinion. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that if you decide against the ephedrine and caffeine I think that you will be glad in the long run and feel more accomplished! And don't worry, you can do it if you put your mind to it. and Good luck!! :)

Hey all thank you for all the advice and info.. I'm due to start the stack after my holidays,so I will keep you all posted on how I'm doing, yeh I know what you mean about the caffeine but I'm quite tolerant to it as I work nights and have used caffeine tabs before. !! I'm sure I will see results with or without the stack due to my planed diet and exercise. But I will post all results here for you.x

Everyone who's saying simply diet and exercise don't understand the underlying problem. If she could, she already would have done that long time ago and wouldn't be 200lb (no offense). She needs a boost, a starter, something strong that would get her start seeing results which will motivate her and she won't need the drugs anymore. I say go for it.

Top Bottom