Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Years Eve / New Year 2007

*Bunny*

I didn't want to leave anyone out so I thought I'd start this thread for others to post on to send new years wishes.

Some people had a great 2006, some had a very difficult 2006.

It's important to realize that while the new 'year' is a great place to start anew, every DAY is a new day, you can reinvent yourself every time you wake up.

You can change your mind, change your life, improve yourself every day, you have the power to make 'tomorrow' better than today if you WILL it.

Never give up on your goals (for those that set them)... you can always adjust the path taken to get you to them though :) ... there is nothing wrong with that.

And hey, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE JOURNEY RIGHT???

For all of the positive things and the negative things that have came across my path, thank you, b/c I would not be as strong as I am today with facing them.

"Living in the past does nothing but weigh down your future … drop the weight & rise above …" ~ me

Enjoy the eve in what ever you do and a very
Happy New Year!

:heart:

Every new day is a chance to reflect on the journey thus far and a chance to see where you want to go, but also a moment to look around and see where you are now. You have the power to apply an emotion and a purpose to each of those.

prod_645_32529.gif

*Bunny* said:
I didn't want to leave anyone out so I thought I'd start this thread for others to post on to send new years wishes.

Some people had a great 2006, some had a very difficult 2006.

It's important to realize that while the new 'year' is a great place to start anew, every DAY is a new day, you can reinvent yourself every time you wake up.

You can change your mind, change your life, improve yourself every day, you have the power to make 'tomorrow' better than today if you WILL it.

Never give up on your goals (for those that set them)... you can always adjust the path taken to get you to them though :) ... there is nothing wrong with that.

And hey, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE JOURNEY RIGHT???

For all of the positive things and the negative things that have came across my path, thank you, b/c I would not be as strong as I am today with facing them.

"Living in the past does nothing but weigh down your future … drop the weight & rise above …" ~ me

Enjoy the eve in what ever you do and a very
Happy New Year!
:heart:

Have no regrets about the past and no fear of the coming future...I hope this goes with what you said.

I wish a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year for the girls of EF (and the guys too
:) ) :heart:

When one door closes another one opens.

If I spend all my time staring at the door that closed I'll miss the beauty waiting behind the door that just opened.

LOL You can say anything you want :) I started this thread this morning b/c no one did it yet, thought why not :rose:

Post whatever you'd like :)

Top Bottom