x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

New Years Eve / New Year 2007

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about New Years Eve / New Year 2007 within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I didn't want to leave anyone out so I thought I'd start this thread for others to post on to send new years wishes. Some people had a great 2006, some had a very difficult 2006. It's important to realize that while the new 'year' is a great place to start anew, every DAY is a new day, you can reinvent yourself every time you wake up. You can change your mind, change your life, improve yourself every day, you have the power to make 'tomorrow' better than today if you WILL it.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Da Pope

New Years Eve / New Year 2007

I didn't want to leave anyone out so I thought I'd start this thread for others to post on to send new years wishes.

Some people had a great 2006, some had a very difficult 2006.

It's important to realize that while the new 'year' is a great place to start anew, every DAY is a new day, you can reinvent yourself every time you wake up.

You can change your mind, change your life, improve yourself every day, you have the power to make 'tomorrow' better than today if you WILL it.

Never give up on your goals (for those that set them)... you can always adjust the path taken to get you to them though ... there is nothing wrong with that.

And hey, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE JOURNEY RIGHT???

For all of the positive things and the negative things that have came across my path, thank you, b/c I would not be as strong as I am today with facing them.

"Living in the past does nothing but weigh down your future drop the weight & rise above " ~ me

Enjoy the eve in what ever you do and a very
    Happy New Year!

Muscle Pimp

Re: New Years Eve / New Year 2007

Every new day is a chance to reflect on the journey thus far and a chance to see where you want to go, but also a moment to look around and see where you are now. You have the power to apply an emotion and a purpose to each of those.

To everyone on EF, be safe and have a good one cause next year is going to ROCK!

Da Pope

Banned

Quote Quote posted by *Bunny*
    I didn't want to leave anyone out so I thought I'd start this thread for others to post on to send new years wishes.

Some people had a great 2006, some had a very difficult 2006.

It's important to realize that while the new 'year' is a great place to start anew, every DAY is a new day, you can reinvent yourself every time you wake up.

You can change your mind, change your life, improve yourself every day, you have the power to make 'tomorrow' better than today if you WILL it.

Never give up on your goals (for those that set them)... you can always adjust the path taken to get you to them though ... there is nothing wrong with that.

And hey, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE JOURNEY RIGHT???

For all of the positive things and the negative things that have came across my path, thank you, b/c I would not be as strong as I am today with facing them.

"Living in the past does nothing but weigh down your future drop the weight & rise above " ~ me

Enjoy the eve in what ever you do and a very
    Happy New Year!
    Have no regrets about the past and no fear of the coming future...I hope this goes with what you said.

I wish a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year for the girls of EF (and the guys too
    )

When one door closes another one opens.

If I spend all my time staring at the door that closed I'll miss the beauty waiting behind the door that just opened.

Da Pope

LOL You can say anything you want I started this thread this morning b/c no one did it yet, thought why not

Post whatever you'd like

2006 was a difficult year for me, however I learned alot. I have always believed whatever I'm put through is only done to make me stronger and appreciate the good things and people that enter my life that much more. I think I'm ready now to be seen.

I'll like to wish all you wonderful ladies and gentlemen an amazing 2007, Happy New year everyone!

I hope everyone has a fantastic new year and that we all reach out and achive the goals we have planned and worked so hard for.
    I feel 2007 will be a big year for many of us here.
    Good luck to all and Happy New Year.