Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Years Eve / New Year 2007

2006 was a difficult year for me, however I learned alot. I have always believed whatever I'm put through is only done to make me stronger and appreciate the good things and people that enter my life that much more. I think I'm ready now to be seen.

I'll like to wish all you wonderful ladies and gentlemen an amazing 2007, Happy New year everyone! :bigkiss:

I hope everyone has a fantastic new year and that we all reach out and achive the goals we have planned and worked so hard for.
I feel 2007 will be a big year for many of us here.
Good luck to all and Happy New Year.

Ya'll are very inspirational. I hope everyone has a great year!! I have made up my mind, that come hell or high water... I will find the sunshine in every day.

That was very well written, and also very true. Have a Happy New Year Bunny. I hope everything you aspire to be and all that you wish for happens this year.

I have realized my limits are far greater then what I ever imagined them to exist... No surmountable stress can topple you, if what you have inside is greater then the force applied down. Nothing and nobody will ever dismantle me, because I exist for a purpose and that I am still figuring out on my journey. Life keeps me moving and progressing forward reaching new levels both mentally, physically, and emotionally.
like my quote in my signature by Abraham Lincoln, "In the end it's not the years in your life that count, It's the life in your years."

And a little message for all you young pups. As you move forward with drive in your legs & fire in your eyes, remember, you're just starting. There is so much more you can accomplish in your life, than you think. People to inspire, and you are all an inspiration. Just think of the people they will inspire, because of what you have inspired in them.
Whenever anything gets you down, or sets you back, whether it's a week, 6 weeks or 2 yrs, there always comes a time when you can get back up. Sometimes we are so impatient for our goals, we miss living as we drive towards them, or we lose motivation because they take to long to achieve when life gets in the way.
You all are very special, and you all have it in you to go farther than you dream, whatever your endeavour.
Happy New Year, & may your God bless you & yours. :heart:

HiDnGoD said:
And a little message for all you young pups. As you move forward with drive in your legs & fire in your eyes, remember, you're just starting. There is so much more you can accomplish in your life, than you think. People to inspire, and you are all an inspiration. Just think of the people they will inspire, because of what you have inspired in them.
Whenever anything gets you down, or sets you back, whether it's a week, 6 weeks or 2 yrs, there always comes a time when you can get back up. Sometimes we are so impatient for our goals, we miss living as we drive towards them, or we lose motivation because they take to long to achieve when life gets in the way.
You all are very special, and you all have it in you to go farther than you dream, whatever your endeavour.

you must spread more karma before giving it to hidn again :heart:

HiDnGoD said:
seriously sig worthy...

Top Bottom