Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Year's Resolutioner Vent

Cutiebolic

High End Bro
Platinum
I was gonna post this in my own thread but, ladies, I am that annoyed.

I get to my gym (lol... "my gym") this morning and EVERY piece of cardio equipment is taken.

Where did all these people come from? I'm happy that Americans are committed to fitness in the new year, but I think I'd be a little more sharing if I thought any of these peeps would be here in a month.

Trying not to be a territorial gym rat. Smiling in 3, 2, 1.... :D

Yeah totally there's only us hardcore peeps left by feb lol. I like the one day wonders me take new years eve for instance the amount of juiced up boys in my gym pumping up before a big pulling session made me laugh going on as if they own the place yet I didn't recognise them as regulars so they can't be there that often.

Lmao!! I've thought of this too and am not looking forward to cardio on tuesday. Every yahoo will be crawling off their couches in an effort to "lose those pounds" while I clench my teeth, yearning to tell them all to go f;$k themselves!!! :)

My goal is to start cardio today. I didn't even think about the number of new people there. I am going to head over there a little early. I can just see when I am done lifting every machine being used...

Ha! Completely agree everyone. Absolutely drives me crazy for these folks to come strolling through the gym like they own the joint. Or they deserve a cookie or something for showing up. Just like y'all im thinking 'ok...hurry up and fail...go back to the couch so I can get back to my weights.'.

it happens every year, last year 3 young ladies showed up ,the manager took them on a tour showing what every machine does letting them try it, well the next day they showed up wearing designer sweat training suits (the yippy type) they had just bought them, i rolled my eyes and shook my head, they lasted 3 days ,i never saw them again.

it happens every year, last year 3 young ladies showed up ,the manager took them on a tour showing what every machine does letting them try it, well the next day they showed up wearing designer sweat training suits (the yippy type) they had just bought them, i rolled my eyes and shook my head, they lasted 3 days ,i never saw them again.

Ugh!! That drives me crazy. Especially some of the ladies that get dressed up (with full blown makeup and hair did) to go the gym. I want to wear a shirt that says 'I've been here all year..where you been'?

Oh my gosh! My gym was so packed today. I had to change my whole workout up because of all the people in the weight area. What was really bad was 3/4th's of them were using whacked out form, and you could tell were clueless as to what they were doing. Grr! I know it's a good thing that people are trying to workout (and guess I'm being selfish), but I'll be glad when it clears out. I hate having a plan and being ready to tackle it with full force and then having to wait around or make complete changes.

Top Bottom