Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Year's Resolutioner Vent

As suspected my gym was packed too. I did my lifting first and as luck would have it the StairMaster was open after. I made it seven minutes and thought I was going to die. Got to start some place. Today will be day two on the Stairmaster. I figure if I can add at least one minute each day I will be up to 20 before the end of the month. Once I get to 20 minutes I will try to bump it up a level each day too until I am in "okay" shape. Currently 248. Hoping to be at 230 and peeled by June.

As suspected my gym was packed too. I did my lifting first and as luck would have it the StairMaster was open after. I made it seven minutes and thought I was going to die. Got to start some place. Today will be day two on the Stairmaster. I figure if I can add at least one minute each day I will be up to 20 before the end of the month. Once I get to 20 minutes I will try to bump it up a level each day too until I am in "okay" shape. Currently 248. Hoping to be at 230 and peeled by June.

Don't hope. Do. :D

Top Bottom