Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Year, New Trex

he has just been put on the heart transplant list as a very high priority...so I am just trying to take it day by day.
feeling a bit messed up emotionally

he has just been put on the heart transplant list as a very high priority...so I am just trying to take it day by day.
feeling a bit messed up emotionally

Oh wow! I'm sorry! I'm praying for you both as well. Did they tell you how long of a wait it is?

Oh wow! I'm sorry! I'm praying for you both as well. Did they tell you how long of a wait it is?

could be tomorrow, it could be six months from now.
we just need the right donor heart to come along.
and unfortunately that only really happens by accident. It is a strange feeling, wishing for someone to die so my husband can live.
He may be moved onto a mechanical "bridge" heart if it takes too long to find a donor heart.

could be tomorrow, it could be six months from now.
we just need the right donor heart to come along.
and unfortunately that only really happens by accident. It is a strange feeling, wishing for someone to die so my husband can live.
He may be moved onto a mechanical "bridge" heart if it takes too long to find a donor heart.

I hear ya'. I would have a difficult time thinking that way too. I've never heard of a mechanical "bridge" heart.

I know this is tough on you. *Hugs*

I hear ya'. I would have a difficult time thinking that way too. I've never heard of a mechanical "bridge" heart.

I know this is tough on you. *Hugs*

Man! I am so sorry to hear about this you both are in my prayers!

Top Bottom