Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New week new goals?

busy,busy,busy! I finally got my art studio up and running ,hopefully next week or two I'll have a Website! :)

That's great news Radar!! I'm happy for you bro! That should keep you outa trouble haha : )

Cardio is starting to pay off I guess. I was with a bunch of friends and they started asking how much I weighed and what my body fat was. They were guessing I was 12% or so. I think I am around 20%. I do have abs relaxed by not peeled by any means. 247 at last check. 230 by June. Got to keep pushing!!

Ebony have you tried coconut water? It tastes like sh*t at first but its good once you get used to it. I am usually dehydrated no matter how much water I drink. I like the effect of cocunut water.

I think i drank coconut juice before but don't remember the taste now. So do you drink a few cups a day?

oh thats awesome!! what kind of art do you do? im attempting to be an art major.

Mainly Wildlife art a percentage of my sales goes to Zoo Alanta
esp Endangered species!

Don't get me wrong ,i'm not rich,and dont expect to be doing this, its what i love doin that counts.
I will also do Portraits,Old houses,barns,and even sometimes fantasy if requested.
Now where's my guitar?

BTW! just started my summer cycle tonight ,500mgs of test Enanthate, Took forever to inject ,i had to pause a few times because my hand gave out!

Mainly Wildlife art a percentage of my sales goes to Zoo Alanta
esp Endangered species!

Don't get me wrong ,i'm not rich,and dont expect to be doing this, its what i love doin that counts.
I will also do Portraits,Old houses,barns,and even sometimes fantasy if requested.
Now where's my guitar?

Where's you're guitar? Going To sing some old time folk music too?! Lol

That's very cool! Can't wait to check ur site out!! I do a little black white abstract landscape. Haven't been able to branch out much more yet.

Top Bottom