x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

New training log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about New training log within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I started my new Zed-approved training schedule today and wanted to make a separate log for it so I could follow and track it easier. Thank you so much Zed for offering the program and for working with me. I appreciate it. Also thank you to everyone on EF!! I am so thankful that I found and joined EF!! You fine folks have been absolutely amazing to me and have given me more advice in a few weeks than I've gotten in years. So, again, thank you. Here's today's log. Bench Warm up-2

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 60 123456789101151 ... LastLast

New training log

I started my new Zed-approved training schedule today and wanted to make a separate log for it so I could follow and track it easier. Thank you so much Zed for offering the program and for working with me. I appreciate it. Also thank you to everyone on EF!! I am so thankful that I found and joined EF!! You fine folks have been absolutely amazing to me and have given me more advice in a few weeks than I've gotten in years. So, again, thank you.

Here's today's log.
    Bench
    Warm up-2 sets of 20 with just bar
    2 set 57 x 12

Decline
    Warm up- 10 pound db
    15 db x 12
    20 db x 12

Incline
    2 sets 20 db x 12

Ohp shoulder press
    2 sets 30 bbl x 12

Decline close grip bbl
    2 sets 30 lbs x 12

Assisted dips
    40 lbs
    2 sets x 12

I went a little light today just trying to get the routine down and make sure my form is there. I will post starting pics momentarily.
    What do you think Zed!?

Yay! I'm so excited and can't wait to see your pics! This site makes working out so much more fun! Great job Jen!!

Well done lass that's looking good... Your right on starting low forms so important better three reps at perfect form than 20 rubbish ones......

Sent from my iPhone
    Queen of "The EF transformation comp 2012"

Re: New training log

Dam nice start sweattea!
    Quote Quote posted by jennifer778 View Post
    I started my new Zed-approved training schedule today and wanted to make a separate log for it so I could follow and track it easier. Thank you so much Zed for offering the program and for working with me. I appreciate it. Also thank you to everyone on EF!! I am so thankful that I found and joined EF!! You fine folks have been absolutely amazing to me and have given me more advice in a few weeks than I've gotten in years. So, again, thank you.

Here's today's log.
    Bench
    Warm up-2 sets of 20 with just bar This is how I start my WU also. But as you get up in weight then maybe go to [email protected], and step up in weight. Remember that your WU is just that, a WU. So dont exhaust yourself on it.
    2 set 57 x 12

Decline
    Warm up- 10 pound db You should only need like one set here cuz you are pretty warmed up from above. You WU here would be to get the stretch.
    15 db x 12
    20 db x 12

Incline
    2 sets 20 db x 12

Ohp shoulder press
    2 sets 30 bbl x 12

Decline close grip bbl
    2 sets 30 lbs x 12

Assisted dips Dips are kinda funny. The assist machine will actually hold you back sweattea. I would much rather see you do only negatives till you can do a full dip. I love dips an always incorporate then in where ever I can. Dips for your upper bod are like squats for your lower bod. They are that good.
    40 lbs
    2 sets x 12

I went a little light today just trying to get the routine down and make sure my form is there. I will post starting pics momentarily.
    What do you think Zed!?
    I think this is an outstanding start sweattea!

Quote Quote posted by zedhed View Post
    Dam nice start sweattea!

Alright. Here are my starting pics. Very depressing seeing how hard I've been working. My arms look like little boy arms compared
    To you sexy ladies. Oh well. I'm usin you guys for motivation. Want to get some
    Killer arms.

Quote Quote posted by jennifer778 View Post

Alright. Here are my starting pics. Very depressing seeing how hard I've been working. My arms look like little boy arms compared
    To you sexy ladies. Oh well. I'm usin you guys for motivation. Want to get some
    Killer arms.
    Btw...I need to lean out folks!!

Hey sweattea, just remember this, you look waaaaay better then 95% of wimminz in your age group. You got nuthin to be apologizing for. It takes time and a lot of dam hard work and a lot of dicipline. You will get there!
    If you want those sexy muscualr arms then really really concentrate on your squats, push yourself hard on them and the rest will follow. More then you would beleive.

Ya Jen.. You look better than tons of women!!! Way better than any woman in my office (and there are lots here)!!!

We are all on the right road, and will get where we want to be before we know it!!!

Well I think you can see you've been working Hard huni , it's just a Matter of finding the right way to train and eat and even rest .... Now you have all that here and more and I'm 100% + that we will see some amazing changes over the next few months.

Well done I'm going to love following this log.

Sent from my iPhone
    Queen of "The EF transformation comp 2012"

Quote Quote posted by zedhed View Post
    Dam nice start sweattea!

Thanks Zed. I appreciate it. So a negative dip would just be going down slow (dipping) and not coming back up right? Then doing it over again. I want to do whatever will work the best and make me bigger and stronger! So, negatives from now on until I can do dips by myself.