Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

Good to see you back...hang in there! It's tough when life throws you a bunch of curve balls. We're all here behind ya...cheering you on!

Good to see you back...hang in there! It's tough when life throws you a bunch of curve balls. We're all here behind ya...cheering you on!

Thanks so much CG! Yes it sucks when life gets in our way!! Ha!! This has been a crazy year!! Thanks for your encouraging words and support! You folks are truly awesome! Did your son make it back home or is he still in Europe? Thanks again Cg! Hope youre doing great!

Good to have you back sweettea. Was missing you!:freak:

Thanks zed! I've been missing my EF family! I think about y'all everyday! Y'all are the best! Now time to flippin rock this program. It's taken me a few weeks and my diet has turned nasty..so yesterday (Wednesday) I stocked back up on good groceries and gave myself a little kick in the ass to get motivated. I'm gonna get what I want out of this body of mine!! ;)

I ran a 10k yesterday (Wednesday) so I'm doing my pull exercises today. Will do legs on Saturday and cardio on Friday so my days are a little screwy this week. Man I'm still sore from Monday!

So just checking on calories..1300 calories right?

How's zed been? Been missing you!!

Thanks zed! I've been missing my EF family! I think about y'all everyday! Y'all are the best! Now time to flippin rock this program. It's taken me a few weeks and my diet has turned nasty..so yesterday (Wednesday) I stocked back up on good groceries and gave myself a little kick in the ass to get motivated. I'm gonna get what I want out of this body of mine!! ;)

I ran a 10k yesterday (Wednesday) so I'm doing my pull exercises today. Will do legs on Saturday and cardio on Friday so my days are a little screwy this week. Man I'm still sore from Monday!

So just checking on calories..1300 calories right?

How's zed been? Been missing you!!

Ok Zed so I'm back to my constant question asking..so you've seen my pics. how far from leaning out (being in a good lean position) do you think that I am? How much more do I need to lean out is a better way to put it. What's the #1 way to lean out? Is it diet? Cardio? Combination?
Should I be doing some cardio everyday or just on days off from lifting?

Is it just genetics that some folks (like our dear friend snipes) can eat crappy and still be lean? How much of a role do you think stress plays in keeping or not being able to get rid of body fat?

Ok Zed so I'm back to my constant question asking..so you've seen my pics.
No prob chika!
how far from leaning out (being in a good lean position) do you think that I am? How much more do I need to lean out is a better way to put it. What's the #1 way to lean out? Is it diet? Cardio? Combination?
Ok gurl we need to get this str8. In your pics you appear lean right now. I think you may be confusing terminology here. I think you are wanting to see muscles. That is a diff thing then only being lean.

To see muscle you have to have muscle to see. And thats exactly where I am directing you. The program that you are on right now is to get you ready for the 5x5. And gurly let me tell you and you understand this. There is no better program for adding muscle then the 5x5!!! Will say it again for you. THERE IS NO BETTER PROGRAM FOR MOST PEEPS TO ADD MUSCLE THEN THE 5X5!!
I know that you are anxious and thats gr8 but you have to do the steps chika and this is where we are right now. Nobody builds a ton of muscle overnight, thats just the way it is.

Now as for cardio and diet...
Cardio can be a dbl edged sword. I have seen so many guyz get decent looking and then ruin it all by doing too much cardio and then they just dissapear. Literally they just vanish! Because they overdo the cardio.
We need some cardio for cardio vascular health and I will accomodate that in your program. But you are lean right now so we dont wanna retard your muscle growth with too much cardio.
That means no more 10k runs! You prolly felt that you needed that and ok its done but no more if you are seriouse about muscle growth.

Diet is the very most important thing that we have. The food you eat is the very most anabolic thing you can do for your body. I am learning about diet. RADAR knows more about diet then anybody I know. Thats why I go to him.
Sugazombie is catching on to diet pretty fast too, so keep in touch with her too.

Gurl I know its not easy to just do the program and let the process take place, but thats all you can do!

So what I want you to do is this.
Take a day or two and you decide what you really want to accomplish and put that on paper. Then put that paper on your mirror. When you get restless you look at that paper and reset your mind as to exactly what you want. (what you put on that paper)

We need to keep you on this program for a few more weeks and then on with that 5x5. And believe me chika that 5x5 has put more muscle on peeps then all other programs combined. Thats why its still in use. No second guessing it cuz it just plain works and thats it. It just plain works!
And you just like sugazombie will even more proof of that.

I dont know if your know it or not but I constantly put out a challenge to the young and some of the older guyz on here.
The challenge is that they do the SL 5x5 for 25 weeks. 12 weeks on, 1 week totally of and then 12 right back on.
I tell them all that if they are not totally and fully impressed with their results that I will buy them a mass cycle.
Ive been doing this for about a year now. I have not bought one cycle!
Thats how good it is chika, and it will work just the same for you.

Should I be doing some cardio everyday or just on days off from lifting?

Is it just genetics that some folks (like our dear friend snipes) can eat crappy and still be lean? How much of a role do you think stress plays in keeping or not being able to get rid of body fat?
Genetics......well as for me I dont count it too much. Thats for peeps that are on stage competing in my mind. I mean like if you have skelatel issues or something like that, yeah thats a given, and we work around that. But otherwise not a consideration for me. Just not at the level where it really makes and major diff.

Stress can and does play a major role sweettea. But good news, working out corrects a lot of the bad things that stress does to us!:) Dont dwell too much on it. We all have it to a degree and thats just life. Dont sweat it at this point is the best thing you can do.

Regards sweettea,
Z:heart:

Zed I think that's the best post I've ever read you hit the nail on the head it's very thorough and a great load of knowledge love it bro!!

Jen glad to see your drives right back you go girl!!

Sent from my iPhone

Genetics......well as for me I dont count it too much. Thats for peeps that are on stage competing in my mind. I mean like if you have skelatel issues or something like that, yeah thats a given, and we work around that. But otherwise not a consideration for me. Just not at the level where it really makes and major diff.

Stress can and does play a major role sweettea. But good news, working out corrects a lot of the bad things that stress does to us!:) Dont dwell too much on it. We all have it to a degree and thats just life. Dont sweat it at this point is the best thing you can do.

Regards sweettea,
Z:heart:

Thanks zed. Great post. I'm like D that was a very thorough and perfect post!! I want muscles!! I want big muscles!! That's what I want. Thanks for setting me straight. I need it sometimes.

Top Bottom