Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

hmmm....yo sweattea:confused::confused::confused:

Sorry..sorry..sorry...when it rains it pours I guess. Death in the family and an unexpected out of town trip. Sorry folks. Headed to the gym now. Am so very glad to be back. Hope everybody's doing good. I missed my EF family!! Ok. Off to the gym.

WOW I guess so. Sorry to hear about that death in the family gurl.
Catch us up later then when you get back from the gym.

Hey Jen I've missed you & Snippers!
Sorry bout you bad news chic hope your ok great to have you back

Donna

Sent from my iPhone

Post gurl!

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for all of your well wishes and support. Also thanks for not giving up on me! ;). Go from 27 page papers (which I must say I made an A on and graduated!!) to losing my granddad. So very hectic, sad, and stressful times. I've thoight about my EF family everyday though!!

So...missed about 1 weeks or so altogether which was not in my plans. Monday I did push exercises...Really just did what I did on my first day since I had the break in there. Will move up in weight again on Monday.

Bench
Warm up-2 sets of 20 with just bar
2 set 57 x 12

Decline
Warm up- 10 pound db
15 db x 12
20 db x 12

Incline
2 sets 20 db x 12

Ohp shoulder press
2 sets 30 bbl x 12

Decline close grip bbl
2 sets 30 lbs x 12

Negative dips
2 sets x 12

Tuesday
Did a 45 minute run..staying about 5.5 mph

Today---pull exercises. Again stayed about the same..anxiously moving up Wednesday again...
Bbl row 70 x 12 2 sets

Pull ups on bar from floor (if that makes any sense) 2 x 12

Alt dbl rows 2 sets 25x12

Straight bbl curls 30x12 2 sets

Alt dbl curls 20 x 12. 2 sets

Felt good on everything and glad to be back. Everything on my body is sore!! I think the main thing I need is rest but I will get back in my routine and get some better sleep. Just can't shut down my brain..it's 3:16 am here and I'm wide awake.

Diet has completely sucked over the past week. Got back on my good, clean diet yesterday. Think my body is in shock.

So it's Thursday...today I will do cardio and post up!

Hope everybody's doing well!! Again thanks for hanging in there with me! I'm
Back (fingers crossed!!)

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for all of your well wishes and support. Also thanks for not giving up on me! ;). Go from 27 page papers (which I must say I made an A on and graduated!!) to losing my granddad. So very hectic, sad, and stressful times. I've thoight about my EF family everyday though!!

So...missed about 1 weeks or so altogether which was not in my plans. Monday I did push exercises...Really just did what I did on my first day since I had the break in there. Will move up in weight again on Monday.

Bench
Warm up-2 sets of 20 with just bar
2 set 57 x 12

Decline
Warm up- 10 pound db
15 db x 12
20 db x 12

Incline
2 sets 20 db x 12

Ohp shoulder press
2 sets 30 bbl x 12

Decline close grip bbl
2 sets 30 lbs x 12

Negative dips
2 sets x 12

Tuesday
Did a 45 minute run..staying about 5.5 mph

Today---pull exercises. Again stayed about the same..anxiously moving up Wednesday again...
Bbl row 70 x 12 2 sets

Pull ups on bar from floor (if that makes any sense) 2 x 12

Alt dbl rows 2 sets 25x12

Straight bbl curls 30x12 2 sets

Alt dbl curls 20 x 12. 2 sets

Felt good on everything and glad to be back. Everything on my body is sore!! I think the main thing I need is rest but I will get back in my routine and get some better sleep. Just can't shut down my brain..it's 3:16 am here and I'm wide awake.

Diet has completely sucked over the past week. Got back on my good, clean diet yesterday. Think my body is in shock.

So it's Thursday...today I will do cardio and post up!

Hope everybody's doing well!! Again thanks for hanging in there with me! I'm
Back (fingers crossed!!)

Hey Jen well done girl still making it to the gym through your hard times .
And so happy far you on you A for your paper !,

Im sure you will be back in your routine before you know it!.

Hang in there buddy cant wait to follow your progress!

Donna

Sent from my iPhone

Dam sweetea CONGRATS on your paper!
Also decent workout, you kick my ass in your cardio gurl, and on your pull ups too.
Nice work!

Dam sweetea CONGRATS on your paper!
Also decent workout, you kick my ass in your cardio gurl, and on your pull ups too.
Nice work!

Hey Zeddie..I'm glad I kick your ass in something!! Ha! Working on trying to get my numbers up.

So here's Mondays workout

Bench
Warm up bar 12 reps
2 sets- 12 x 55 and 65

Decline
2 sets - 12 x 45
12 x 55

Incline dumbells
2 sets 12 x 20
12 x 20

Overhead bbl shoulder press
2 sets 12 x 20
12 x 20

Close grip bbl
2 sets 12 x 30
12 x 30

Negative dips
2 x 12

Tuesday I ran 2 slow miles. Excited today to do pull exercises. Like I said, I will be happy when my numbers go up some.

I am going to re-download my elite fitness app for my iPhone. That's typically how I always responded but I switched phones and now my app doesn't work. So I'm going to fix that today.

I still have my motivation and determination just trying to wade through some of life's hassles right now. Taking your advice and taking it to the gym!! I'll post today's workout a little bit later today.

Hope you are doing ok!!

Top Bottom