Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

Hey sweettea, sorry for the short anwere the other day was time strapped.
What I think you need and will want to do is fucus your squats on simply raw power. So what you should be doing is a typical power lifting type of squat.
You will want the bar lower on your traps, like on where the tops of your shoulder blades are. You will use a wider then shoulder stance. I will try to find a link for you so that you can see the diff.
But anyway this is what is gonna give you a nice round ass and a nice strong sexy body!
When your coming up to the top of the squat you pinch your cheeks together, that activates glutes. After awhile it will just happen by itself.

Ok found a gr8 link for you sweettea,
The first pic says it all this is the perfect squat positon in the hole. Pay attention to how wide he grips the bbl and to how wide his feet are spread out. That is whree you wanna be sista!
For your lighter weights keep the weight over the middle of your foot and the same for wam ups. When you move on to heavier weights then center the weight over your heels.

http://www.criticalbench.com/proper_squat_technique.htm

Thanks zed!! I really appreciate the info! I will look it over tonight.

Hey everyone! This has been a crazy weekend. Fair to say that I'm cranky now!! Ha! Just wanted to Say that tonight is still nuts so I will update my log with legs and push exercises tomorrow!
I hope everybody's doing well and had a great weekend!
(btw..had my first cheat meal in a few weeks...pizza! Feel guilty about it already. I'm hoping that I wake up tomorrow and look like snipes!!!)
Lol!! Just kidding snipes! Your body is perfect! Id be more than overjoyed and honored to wake up and look like you tomorrow!! Just jealous you can eat what you want!! Maybe I got some protein in!!

Hey everyone! This has been a crazy weekend. Fair to say that I'm cranky now!! Ha! Just wanted to Say that tonight is still nuts so I will update my log with legs and push exercises tomorrow!
I hope everybody's doing well and had a great weekend!
(btw..had my first cheat meal in a few weeks...pizza! Feel guilty about it already. I'm hoping that I wake up tomorrow and look like snipes!!!)
Lol!! Just kidding snipes! Your body is perfect! Id be more than overjoyed and honored to wake up and look like you tomorrow!! Just jealous you can eat what you want!! Maybe I got some protein in!!

Hi Jen sorry to hear your feeling cranky hope your feeling better soon chic. My cheat day todAy taking my lil niece and my gf to the pics to see lion king 3d lol and then for food has to be burger king 4 me and I'm not in the least Bit feeling guilty lol we work our ass's off were more than entitled lmao ... Speak soon chic

Sent from my iPhone

Take it to the gym always sweettea!
When your mad, When your glad, When your sad, When your up and when your down always take it to the gym sista!:cool:

Welcome to my world, Jen! Lol. We have the right to be cranky every now and then!! :D

I always try to take my frustration out on the weights, but it always seems to ruin my workout instead!

Hopefully you had a better day today!!!

Welcome to my world, Jen! Lol. We have the right to be cranky every now and then!! :D

I always try to take my frustration out on the weights, but it always seems to ruin my workout instead!

Hopefully you had a better day today!!!

Alright y'all..I'm back. You probably have been enjoying The silence!! ;). Just finished a 27-page final project for my Health sciences degree and now, besides waiting for my grade, I'm done with school and will earn my second BS.
Took a few days off to get it finished. Tomorrow I will do push exercises. Then Saturday do pull and will have to skip legs this week. Sucks.
Hope everybody's doing well and having a good week!!

Alright y'all..I'm back. You probably have been enjoying The silence!! ;). Just finished a 27-page final project for my Health sciences degree and now, besides waiting for my grade, I'm done with school and will earn my second BS.
Took a few days off to get it finished. Tomorrow I will do push exercises. Then Saturday do pull and will have to skip legs this week. Sucks.
Hope everybody's doing well and having a good week!!

Well done chic seems your working hard in all aspects! Glad your rather massive papers done! Give yourself a pat on the back from me!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Way nice to have you back sweettea!
Dam gurl thats a load of mental pressure you were under, CONGRATS to you on gettin er done!
Now BACK TO THE GYM!!

Top Bottom